Week 2 projected openers...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
This thread is a one-shot deal for me. I swap out numbers with guys in Vegas and consult with the BetOnline guy, who opens before anyone else.

Problem is, I have to do Niffel work on Sundays from here on out, so my numbers often times won't be ready until Monday around lunch. Oh well...

Arizona 8.5

Pitt 1
Wazzou 2.5

Bama 40
K-State 16
N Texas 2 pending tonight
Iowa 13
Northwestern 3.5
Purdue 3
Buffalo 2
Mizzou 5
Navals 4
Tenny 16.5 pending tonight
Illinois 1
Messy St 28
Ga State 3
Culorado 17
South Bama 2
Utah 8
Stanford 5
Penn St 17
UK 7.5
Fla 38.5
Ole Piss 16
NC St 18.5
Oregon 11
Monrow 18
Minny 14
U-La-La 14.5
Ariz St 28
Duke 19
S Car 15
Auburn 29
G Tech 8.5
MD 11
N Dame 5
Texas 4
UNC 12.5
Ohio St 12.5
Okie 23.5
UCLA 24
Wyoming 1
Boise 8.5
Oreg St 12
Tex Tech 19

again, these are NOT my numbers, but what I project folks to open up with in the next few hours. Have at 'em...

:shake:

Cannot believe they are getting the mizzou game right .. what a load. Had that circled a month ago waiting for 8-10 ... bullshit.

Lotta brainpower on this forum, we should be dialing in some these games fellas. Thanks Rex for getting the ball rolling, now folks let's start spotting weaknesses

My plays are up but here are my leans: anyone around and wanna talk about them?

BC ML
ISU > 14
Army > EV
Tulsa 24
NMSU ML
NW -4
Tulane 10.5
Vandy if 17
Mich St if 14
VT +12.5
Wyoming
UTEP +18.5

<colgroup><col style="width: 100px"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

I'm in and out but of your leans I'd be oppo on BC, & lay the 2.5 with Pitt. I think Pitt's legit

the others I'm behind on (son is a handful lol)

Anyone remember when 5D normally opens week 2? Later tonight after the games, or tomorrow?

I know a typical week is usually around this time on Sunday.

Texas starting Center

@gkketch: OB has confirmed that starting center Dominic Espinosa suffered a broken right ankle last night and will likely miss the rest of the season.

Vandy if 17

<tbody>
</tbody>

I have learned over the years not to overreact to one bad game, but I actually think Vanderbilt really is THAT bad (they were must strongest "under" season win total projection). I will lay up to -21 here.

I have learned over the years not to overreact to one bad game, but I actually think Vanderbilt really is THAT bad (they were must strongest "under" season win total projection). I will lay up to -21 here.

yeah im on their rsw total under as well

That's just a ton to lay on the road. I won with Temple but I just think it should be about 14

Big opening night for Tulane as they open Yuleman with the toughest ticket in town

I know nothing of GT, except what I read in Johnny's post(which was good)

The triple option ususally eats Tulane up, but they have seen it in recent years....

Hey Rex, what is the story with Bet On Line and quick payouts? I was thinking about dumping some money down there but have heard conflicting reports about payment? If the place is good, what will they offer for 1rst time bonuses?

Back