Week 2 Preseason Style

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Preseason 2-0

These are strong leans at this point.

Redskins- Titans favored at any point of the season is a joke.
San Diego- Seattle favored on the road in preseason? This media darling will be overvalued early this year.
Bears- Panthers have little depth.
Texans- See Panthers comment regarding Vikings.
Giants- Better overall talent in the depth department.

There are much more reasons for these picks but I wanted to get them out there for you guys to hear your opinions. GL

Redskins ML Winner
Redskins +3 Winner
Chargers ML Loss
Rams Team Total Over 14.5 Winner
Raiders Over 35 - 123 Winner
Pitt Pk 1st half Loss
Im expecting public money to allow me to have +3 by Thursday. If not, then its ML only. GL

Last edited:
Sure enough, the Titans line has been driven up to Skins +3. Ill take it! RG3 being out this game is no reason for the Skins to be underdogs. Talent wise, these are 2 teams that are far apart. GL

It's only preseason but apparently Pete Carrol is going to keep the peddle on full throttle. My comments about them being overvalued has changed. Russell Wilson is legit and so is every aspect of this team. I see myself putting a future on the for NFC and SB.

I have 3 team totals that I couldn't post in time so I won't count them. Pats, Panthers, Dolphins over 18.5.

Cowboys Over 35 -122

My assessment of the Rams-Browns game.

Fisher said they didn't prepare for the Browns which leads me to believe, they ain't showing nothing! How's that for double negative? While the Browns were throwing different type of blitz's on defense. Defensively for the Rams, they played soft corner coverage with a deep cover 2. A vanilla 4-3 with no blitzing and allowed Cleveland room to pass and catch.
Offensively, Bradford looked real good with his accuracy. Good line protection despite RT Saffold leaving with a dislocated shoulder. WR Chris Givens is Bradford's #1 case closed for you fantasy guys. Tavon Austin had 1 drop and no other looks. Stedman Bailey is going to quietly make plays. Great hands and a good route runner. Reminds me of Isaac Bruce. Brian Quick has the #1 type WR look to him. I liked the decisive running I saw from Richardson. Rookie RB Zach Stacy is a bowling ball type back. Isiah Pead still looks spooked for some reason.
Overall, Browns look like they want to win these preseason games and the Rams would rather focus on technique and getting a look at all the new personnel. I do think however, the Rams players will want to beat the Packers at home. Look for them to get torched by Rogers the first few series and then have their 2nd and 3rd units pull out a win. Lol

Back