TB-7 -130 2 units
Carolina-3 -120 1.5 units
Houston-4 -120 1.5 units
Buf/Jax UNDER38 1.2
NYG/STL OVER41 -120 1.2
Tenn/Cincy UNDER37 1.2

That is all for now waiting on carolina juice to go down from -3 -125

Last edited:
GL I like Tampa against Atlanta. I got it at 8 in my book though. I don't think Atlanta's offense will have as much success on the road against that Tampa D.

Looks to be a solid card, I like your O/U's

GL this week bro.

the same both manage the game this is a play on def of TB v young qb in ryan

Thats a decent angle, but I think both teams have trouble scoring. The falcons d did better then expected last week against some solidd wr's. However, I see tampa pounding the run all day, as will atlanta. I think Tampa probably wins this one but it could go either way depending on who makes the big plays. Ryan has big play potential, Griese does not. Brooks may be out as well so that will open up the run as well.

GL Troy Hope you cash them all. I cant make a play on the Falcon's because it is to popular. :shake:

instinct says NO but the spread makes no sense at all. NO pickem? I'd go WAS as HF adv is huge at FedEx and they will be ready to play hard and run a lot more. I'd stay away personallyi see a 23-20 game either way though

instinct says NO but the spread makes no sense at all. NO pickem? I'd go WAS as HF adv is huge at FedEx and they will be ready to play hard and run a lot more. I'd stay away personallyi see a 23-20 game either way though

:cheers:

Back