Week 2 Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 3-2 (+.4u)

Not a spectacular start, but happy to be on the + side when there's a bit of flying blind in the beginning. Wished I had played the Lions with just the points as well, but I was being overly cautious w it.

Put this in about an hour ago...already moving I think.

1u

Raiders -13 (-118)

Bears/Bucs OVER 43

Jags ML (+103)

Broncos +2.5 (-108)

Phila/KC OVER 39.5 & Bucs -.5

Steelers -3 & Raiders -7.5

Saints +20 & Vikes +20 & Raiders -1.5 & Packers +15.5 (-130)

Teaser of the Week (1-0): Panthers -1 & Raiders -7

Will be adding...

:cheers3:

Last edited:
thanks guys, appreciate it :cheers3:

adding the total in Tampa. Bears defensive backfield is scary bad and the Bucs have even more weapons on O this year. I think the Bears will be able to get some here as well. Total is too low, imo.

Waiitng on this Tnf game. At first look Texans are a mess and no way the Bengals can be that bad again, right? Thats what I lean, but I don't trust that o-line at all and the Texans are not the same on D, but they can still get after it enough that laying 4+ does not sit well with me. I could see the Over hitting, but we don't know much about Watson. He may be better than we think. Maybe a play at halftime...

thanks cavs, you too :shake:

adding the 4 teamer...still eyeing those 3 sides as well.

I been eying that bears/bucs total as well. Have few concerns, 1st and foremost rust as we saw how teams played last week now bucs playing their 1st game. Second concern is Cutter seems ultra conservative to me, if he gets lead which I suspect they will he will bleed the clock, bears always bleed the clock so just worry this game could move very fast..

The good is I agree there gonna be big plays to be had for bucs. In the second half last week falcons te was just running wide open all over the field. Evens will dominate moving the chains and I think there be few times Djax gets behind the d. Bucs a tougher matchup for bears run game so glennon gonna have to throw more which should lead to points one way or the other!! Think bucs good for 27ish maybe 31 if they punch one more instead of settle for fg. That just leaves needing bears to hit 17 not sure if I rather trust them or go w bucs team total?

Like your card. Gl this week.

thanks guys...:shake:

Bank...i agree the Bears O is where the over play has a concern. I think Glennon is a decent qb, everyone hates on him, but I think he can run the O here. Cohen is a big help to the offense too, gives them a new dimension. I'm assuming he can continue to be effective. I don't know about their coach bleeding the clock, but I think for the majority of this game they will be behind so they are going to have to be throwing. I have this game in the high 40's...

back to add plays...dropped the rams from my leans. liking Jax, den, gb,

kj, teed, ramblr, tim...ty and gl :cheers3:

Added jags and denver and another teaser. Keenum now the qb fro Minny? my 13pt teaser is done...may add one more teaser.

Nice day, Tito. Hopefully Green Bay can stay within two touchdowns to close out that last teaser

Hey Tito, nice work. Where are u betting the 4 teamers at? I know 5D is -150 (tie lose) and -140 (tie reduce) on them. -130 is a nice price for them - assume that is a ties lose? thanks for posting.

Mike, that's a 13 point, 4 teamer (ties reduce), played at 5Dimes...do you not get that option? I know when I signed up w them ages ago i had the choice for a bonus or reduced juice. Maybe thats why? But check again, I looked back again and I have 13 pt, 4 teamers @ (-130)...weird that it would be diff for you, thats my only guess as to why.

trying to post the screen shot...i can't

if anyone can help me get that screen shot on here, happy to show you

Last edited:
Tito, thanks. No need to post a screen shot as I believe you. I thought you told me last season you were using 5d. I'm definitely -150 and -140 at 5D so it must be the reduced juice option you picked. It was so long ago for me but I know I took the Free Play. the .20 cent difference is too much IMO to follow you - but I think Bo Dog or someone like that has -130 too so I might have to find it and fund.it. thanks for the reply and GL rest of season.

Tito, thanks. No need to post a screen shot as I believe you. I thought you told me last season you were using 5d. I'm definitely -150 and -140 at 5D so it must be the reduced juice option you picked. It was so long ago for me but I know I took the Free Play. the .20 cent difference is too much IMO to follow you - but I think Bo Dog or someone like that has -130 too so I might have to find it and fund.it. thanks for the reply and GL rest of season.

Thanks Mike, yeah it must be the option I took when I signed up. I wouldn't play these either if they were -150 (or even -140). Curious what you get for 3 team 10 point teases? I get those @ -115 (ties reduce). I play those a lot more than I will 4 teamers...those are rare.

Thanks Mike, yeah it must be the option I took when I signed up. I wouldn't play these either if they were -150 (or even -140). Curious what you get for 3 team 10 point teases? I get those @ -115 (ties reduce). I play those a lot more than I will 4 teamers...those are rare.
Hey Tito I'm -128 on 3t 10p with ties reduce. 115 is a great price. Yeah i dont remember you doing the 4 teamers last year at all. There was another poster on the other site who did well with them last year and he was 130 and the one who told me he used bo dog. So I'll have to look at them.

Back