Week #2 of the N.F.L.

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
'08 YTD: 4-3, +1.90 units

Little bit early, but there were a couple opening lines that i jumped on tonight...as i was revisiting the college lines.

NO (pk) over WAS (-105) for 1.5 units

JAX (-6) over BUF (-110) for 1.5 units

And here are the final additions to my card.

OAK (+3) over KC (+110) for 1 unit

DET (+3) over GB (-105) for 1 unit

CAR (-3) over CHI (-120) for 1.5 units

CLE (+6) over PIT (-110) for 1 unit

SD (+1.5) over DEN (-110) for 1 unit

PHI (+7) over DAL (-115) for 1.5 units

I'll get further into next weekend's slate of games over the course of the week, and update this post/thread accordingly. (Which it now is...)

But as far as these initial two plays...
The Skins offense is atrocious right now. Expect them to have some success running, but don't expect things to change all that much in the coming week. And Jacksonville's coming home...they will look like the superior team here, because they are.

Happy capping :tiphat:

Last edited:
Like the Jags next week. Bounceback spot and the Bills were in a very favorable spot this week and should be prone for a letdown next week.

Saints are just a pick over the Redskins, Really?

GL

Yes, and it's still there (@ -105) at 5dimes. It is a Wash home game though, fwiw. But i jsut can't ignore how poorly the Skins have looked offensively. Not just this 1st week, but closing out the preseason. Wouldn't typically give those last 2 weeks of preseason much credence, if it just wasn't so brutally horrid. And they were never really even a threat to the Giants this past week. How can it improve that much in one week?

thoughts on Tenn +1
i think that the Titans might be better without VY. Collins gives them the chance to spread the field and throw the ball

I don't think I'm messing with the Bills game, I can see it going either way... and I think the line has dropped... but gl on it...

and definitely good luck with the Saints Yanks... on it as well.. got em' @ +1.

GL Yanks - I'm on the Saints too, but I don;t like Colston out and feel like I'm being suckered...I just can't ignore how clueless the entire Skins team looked myself

I'm leaning the other way w/ Buff - low scoring game, Buff is much improved

:cheers:

thoughts on Tenn +1
i think that the Titans might be better without VY. Collins gives them the chance to spread the field and throw the ball

sry, haven't been around...but i capped the thing, and just think it's a coin flip. actually made decent cases for both sides in this game.

I don't think I'm messing with the Bills game, I can see it going either way... and I think the line has dropped... but gl on it...

and definitely good luck with the Saints Yanks... on it as well.. got em' @ +1.

i hear ya, B. and yeah, sux for me that the line dropped. but even with the jags obvious issues, i still think they rally at home this week.

hope we cash that saints pick though.

GL Yanks - I'm on the Saints too, but I don;t like Colston out and feel like I'm being suckered...I just can't ignore how clueless the entire Skins team looked myself

I'm leaning the other way w/ Buff - low scoring game, Buff is much improved

:cheers:

yeah, i know what you mean. i played this right when the line came out. and i think on wednesday night i left BAR a message saying that i played the biggest sucker game of the weekend. just hoping the sucker (me) still wins this one somehow.

additions for the week...

OAK (+3) @ (+110) for 1
DET (+3) @ (-105) for 1
CAR (-3) @ (-120) for 1.5
CLE (+6) @ (-110) for 1
SD (+1.5) @ (-110) for 1
PHI (+7) @ (-115) for 1.5

Sorry for not getting into everyone's threads tonight. Rough day of college footsies, and now i'm buzzed and ready to call it a night. Just stopped by to get these plays posted.

BOL this Sunday :tiphat:

'an_horse'

BOL this weekend yanks.... on philly and possibly adding carolina as well!:cheers:

hope you had a good day in college foots

BOL this weekend yanks.... on philly and possibly adding carolina as well!:cheers:

hope you had a good day in college foots

same to you, Caps :shake:

actually, it was a Yag/tarded/lame day of college foots...but unfortunately, i expected it. hope you had a better time of it, bro.

Back