Raiders +3.5/ML +165

Jags -5

Lions +3 (+100)/ML +145

Eagles +7/ML +250

Texans -4.5

gl:cheers:

Last edited:
week 1 recap:

well it couldn't have gone much worse for me in week 1, as the browns, skins, and raiders all got crushed. i thought i should have had the phins, and the niners turned the ball over pretty uncharacteristically. but i was way off on the skins browns and raiders. left some leans on the table including ravens, falcons. just an overall awful week. wrong direction in all of my season win totals as well...things i did right would include the packers and bills, two teams very tough at home facing some teams that were overrated by the books coming into the year. i think vikings will be a decent fade on the road all year with the whole country slobbing them. and i've faded the seahawks on the road with success for years...they simply have to travel too far all of the time...this is why their home ats numbers are good too. i expect some value to be sucked out of that though now with some injuries and their performance on sunday. browns...terrible on defense. i thought those tackles would make a difference, but they haven't so far. and sean jones is awful. raiders i thought would look a lot better on defense. skins looked awful on offense and have a lot of coaching to sure up. lots of work to do for those three teams...

Last edited:
week 2 locked in:

Titans +1

Rams +8.5

Niners +7.5

Phins +7

one or more of these teams may turn into big plays, and i will probably add 1 or 2 more

leans:

bears +
bears/panthers under
rams ml
falcons +/ml
niners ml
texans -4.5
eagles +/ml
browns/steelers over

final card updated up top...couldn't pull the trigger on any totals, but playing over half the damn card...we'll see how it goes

well fuck the nfl...another big play loss in the making in the phins...otherwise a .500 day looks pretty probably...slow starts usually happen for me in the nfl, oh well. was trying to stay away, but the line kept climbing, and now it's ridiculous. probably have the same result as yesterday's "value" that i pointed out with the bucks (although i def didn't have this much dough on them), but fuck it. in my browns season write up i thought this was a bad spot for them, but that was when i thought they'd upset the boys. obviously that did not happen, and i had planned to take the steelers as a pkem or steelers -2.5...we now have browns +7, which is ridiculous. on paper it's about steelers -1, and when you add their dominance maybe -3.5 tops. 7 wayyy too many, and the browns looked very focused this week in practice. they were even given a day off after their horrible performance on tuesday, something that will not happen again if they get waxed here. sean jones is AWFUL, and i have no idea why cleveland media thinks otherwise...so that's addition by subtraction. no doubt the biggest game of the year for them and the fans and the entire organization...maybe even the biggest game of the decade. had a terrible saturday in college football, a terrible saturday as a bucks fan, not so great of a sunday with the phins getting wacked, i'm going down swinging. my big play is 3 units, i don't think i've ever had more than three 5 unit plays in any sports' season. rarely play props; usually just on the championship games but some of these are worth the stupidity of taking a prop imo. alt line decent value; i will always count alt lines as ml dogs in my record.
good luck guys, and go fuckin browns!

5 units Cleveland Browns +7 (-120)
Cleveland Browns ML +245
Cleveland Browns -3.5 +360
(alt line thegreek)

Props (all props for .5 units and from thegreek):

browns to reach redzone first +130
special teams or defensive score will occur +160
person to score first td of the game j lewis +500
browns first score will be rushing td +400

one thing that helps the browns out immensely is bruce arians. his play-calling on the road is absolutely terrible. do you remember the cards game last year? embarrassing. i know him all too well, and hated him when he was here in cleveland...steelers were 1-6 ATS last year on the road besides the week one cleveland game with charlie suck at the helm for the browns. he'll get cute and run a reverse inside the 5 or do a shovel pass on 3rd and 7 when he could easily pick up the first down against the browns' weak secondary; because he sucks. they aren't the smashmouth football team they were and they are perceived to be, and they could be. they aren't because of big bruce. and that texans secondary might be the only one in the league worse than the two you'll see tonight. bad...it's easy to look like superstars vs that secondary.

Back