Week 2 NFL

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
5-5 +0.55 Units last week. Big play bailed me out.

Season win plays - mostly as expected during week 1 outside of the Bears/Bills game which I was totally wrong on and hurts both of those season wins bets quite a bit

MN Vikings +.5 vs. Buffalo Bills (-125) 2 units
NY Jets u7 +110 1 Unit
Chicago Bears o8.5 -140 2 units
Cleveland Browns u6.5 -125 1.5 Units
Indy Colts o9.5 -105 2 Units
San Fran 49ers u10.5 -175 1 Unit
NY Giants u8 -165 1 Unit

This week - looking for a mix of teams to continue to fade as well as a few that could/should bounce back in week 2. I often find this week is either really good or really bad for most bettors. Let's hope for the former...

Tonight I like Pitt. I think they started looking forward to this game at halftime last week considering how they looked in the first half compared to the second half. It seems like forever since one of these teams won by more than a FG, I think it happens tonight, and I think it's the team that has shown they can execute in the RZ. Balty stunk up the joint last week and I don't see any reason that will change given all the distractions this week. I'll go with the better offense in this one.

(from last week) 2T Teaser DET PK/SF -1 - 2 Units - Detroit already came home against the woeful Giants, just need SF to win by more than 1 to close it out
PIT +3 -120 1 Unit
4T Monster Teaser PIT +15.5/DET +15.5/ATL +18/DEN +1 - 3 Units (-130)
2T Teaser TB +.5/GB -1 2 Units
TEN -3 -120 1 Unit

Leans
NYG (this line is fishy as hell IMO)
TB
CIN
IND
TEN
CLE

Last edited:
I got nothing Alex. What he did was wrong. plain and simple. disgusting.

2T Teaser TB +.5/GB -1 2 Units

Good luck. It also looks like AD will get to move to Texas, only with no accusations of tampering involved this time.

Good luck. It also looks like AD will get to move to Texas, only with no accusations of tampering involved this time.
I doubt he gets cut (or spends any time in the Texas Penal System), but we'll find out more tonight or tomorrow from what I'm hearing. Either way, I think he misses additional time because of this and deservedly so.

so 75% of the action is on the Pats and the line has dropped from 6 yesterday to 3.5 today? Pats D doesn't scare me at all, it's a pissed off TB that worries me. Having said that, the line movement is crazy and I'm stunned it's fallen as far as it has. Makes no sense. Every bone in my body says Pats roll by 30.

The play

MIN +3.5 -115 .5 Unit (would play for a full unit but I'm trying not to wear my homer glasses)

Back