• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 2 ...Never overreact to wk 1 !!! Let's Go Buffalo !!!

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ??

Not Josh Allen right now lol ...No excuses moving forward . EXPECT to see a much better performance today !!

Anyways , very important to not overreact to week 1 .

5-6 YTD on standard 1+ unit wagers
+$63 overall with BILLS at JETS going to OT bailing out my bad losses .

Let's get it ...

Best of health and luck to all!!!

Last edited:
All plays 1 unit ( $200 ) Unless noted.

Ravens +3.5 1.5 Units
Teams could be headed in different directions ..Bengals might need a month like last year to right the ship.

Mike Evans over 52.5 rec yards 1 unit
Everytime I trade a drafted fantasy player before the season he has a career type year ...lol

Joshua Kelley Over 19.5 rec yards +132
1.25 units
Expecting him to pick off in the revieving game where injured Ekeler usually does .

More to follow

Last edited:
They are my survivor pick on their way to a 7-10 season

Not much positive there, healthy JA might get to 8 wins

They are my survivor pick on their way to a 7-10 season

Not much positive there, healthy JA might get to 8 wins

My knockout pool pick this week as well ..

Maybe , but I think they'll end up around 10-7/11-6 ..You could be spot on ..Lose one of the next 2 games and 7-10 is very possible .

Defense should be improved , offense added some nice pieces ...Allen just needs to wake up , too busy chasing Hollyweird tail , golfing and making commercials.

Best of luck Brother

Reactions: KJ
My knockout pool pick this week as well ..

Maybe , but I think they'll end up around 10-7/11-6 ..You could be spot on ..Lose one of the next 2 games and 7-10 is very possible .

Defense should be improved , offense added some nice pieces ...Allen just needs to wake up , too busy chasing Hollyweird tail , golfing and making commercials.

Best of luck Brother
Diggs losing it with the media is an incredibly bad sign

Not like it's NYC, just don't

Diggs losing it with the media is an incredibly bad sign

Not like it's NYC, just don't

I don't blame Diggs at all , that WGR scum Maddy Glabb is about to get fired, she appears to be a trouble maker and has no business around pro sports

There are a ton of ways to handle that and he chose the wrong path

She is a back stabber and a liar ..She gets what she gets imo ....But you're probably right, best to walk away ...

Think the BILLS come out swinging today

Reactions: KJ

1 pm est games

Ravens +3.5 1.5 Units
Teams could be headed in different directions ..Bengals might need a month like last year to right the ship.

Everytime I trade a drafted fantasy player before the season he has a career type year ...lol

1.25 units
Expecting him to pick off in the revieving game where injured Ekeler usually does .

James Cook Over 11.5 carries -130
1 U
Much more attractive than the -400 ML ..Finished with 12 carries last week, for what it's worth my projections have 15+ carries .

E Engram over 39.5 Rec yards +104. 1 U
Chiefs defense looked susceptible to big plays by the TE last week...( LaPorta was ofen wide open on all 22 )

Musgrave over 3.5 catches +128
1.25 UNITS
Expecting big things out of the rookie Te this season .

More to follow

Last edited:
How is Miami only laying 2 ???
No Jones for the Pats , this could get ugly but I'll roll with my fantasy kicker tonight.

Sanders over 1.5 FG. 1 U

As a BILLS fanatic it feels dirty rooting for the Patriots ..But it's what's best for Buffalo ..

1 pm est games

Ravens +3.5 1.5 Units. Winner

Mike Evans over 52.5 rec yards 1 unit. Winner

1.25 units. Loser

1 U. Winner
Much more attractive than the -400 ML ..Finished with 12 carries last week, for what it's worth my projections have 15+ carries .

E Engram over 39.5 Rec yards +104. 1 U. Winner
Chiefs defense looked susceptible to big plays by the TE last week...( LaPorta was ofen wide open on all 22 )

1.25 UNITS loser

More to follow

4-2. +$408 at 1 pm ...

Thankfully I was to busy celebrating the BILLS blowout of a bad Raiders team to put in my 4pm est bets .. Would have gone 1-4. lol

1 pm est games

Ravens +3.5 1.5 Units

1.25 units

1 U

E Engram over 39.5 Rec yards +104. 1 U

1.25 UNITS

More to follow
Do you still run Madden Sims? The first leg of the season last year your system and madden sims were so money!

Do you still run Madden Sims? The first leg of the season last year your system and madden sims were so money!

Thank you for asking Brother

Simply don't have the time right now ..Kids are both heavily involved in fall sports ...Very possible starting in October when I'm off of work for 6 weeks ....

I'll definitely post them when possible ..

Best of luck Brother

I definitely overreacted to week 1. Always a yearly reminder even 25 years later

It's one of the hardest things to do every year....Had a buddy yesterday that pounded the Raiders and Lions, his wife is going to kick his arse when she finds out how much he lost .

Best of luck Brother, sweep you slate tonight

Back