Week 2 National Felons League

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GRONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Like Xmas morning for me. My two favorite teams in all of sports play each other. Its like I woke up and found out my wife is leaving me, and she isn't taking a dime.

Last week
2-2 -1.05 units.

Tennessee Titans -3 3units
I watched with my own eyes how bad the Dallas Cowboys are...and the worst part about it there leader knows it. This is going to be a long season for the Romo's. Tennessee looked great last week, this a team that could be damn good if this core stays together in the next couple of years. Its been covered by everyone, but Dallas's defense is just plain turrible. I think Tennessee has enough weapons to blast the Cowboys.

Call it 27-17.

Cleveland Browns +7 120 2units
Saints are 3-7 ATS laying chalk on the road the last 3 years. 7-17 ATS on the road in the last 3 years combined. Sandwich game between big divisional game, and home opener next week. The two headed monster of West and Crowell should give the Saints fits. Saints revamped defense didn't look that impressive last week.

Browns squeak out a win, 24-21

Giants ML EV
Chargers ML +195
Chargers +4.5
All for 1unit
All 3 plays above are gut plays. I think Giants rebound at home, especially with the early start for Zona off the monday night game. Chargers I think take the next step. Big game for them, and Seattle has a hick up.

Green Bay Packers -7 2units
Jets may be able to stop Lacy, but Rodgers will absolutely light up that Jets secondary filled with nobodies. Big statement game for the Packers after getting embarrassed by the Seahawks on opening night.

Good luck guys, time to go tailgate.

Its like I woke up and found out my wife is leaving me, and she isn't taking a dime.

:rofl:…..gl today marlo

Back