• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 2 MACtion with Marsski (11/7 & 11/8)

Marsski

MAC Marvel
MACtion is back, let's get after it....I know the weather in Buffalo could be an issue as we could have a wintry mix and some wind....Buffalo's field configuration as I recall can be greatly affected by wind...

Tuesday

Ball State
@ NIU -10 43

C Michigan
@ W Michigan -3.5 56.5

Ohio
@Buffalo +7 44.5

Wednesday

Akron
@ Miami Ohio -17 43.5

Bowling Green
@Kent State +7.5 41

E Michigan
@Toledo -19 46

MACtion YTD 4-3, +0.36 units

Kent State +10.5 to win 1 unit
Zips prop Lingard over 45.5 yards rush to win half unit (-114)
Ohio/Buffalo 1H under 22.5 to win 1 unit

Akron +17.5 to win 1 unit
NIU/Ball State over 43.5 to win 1 unit
NIU/Rutgers ml parlay +150 1 unit bet

Kent TT 2H over 7 to win 1 unit

11/8 Pizza money parlays
EMU/Akron $10 pays $560
EMU/Akron/Kent ml parlay $10 pays $2,212
Akron/Kent ml parlay $10 pays $276
EMU/Kent $10 pays $306

Last edited:
Are Columbus people big Cinci fans? I've never thought about this.
It's a three way split....it just depends on who is good....probably more Browns fans per capita. Buckeye fans, of course, like Joe Burrow.

I went ahead and played a first half under in Buffalo/Ohio game. Looks like we're going to have wind (14mph) and good chance of rain.
My Bobcats offense has just not been right this year after we lost our WR big play guy...basically we have one receiving threat in Wigs and a running game that can't seem to get untracked. Allison and Bangura now in a time split....We do have a stout defense that is keeping us in games....

Buffalo's offense hasn't been too good in MAC play....13 vs Akron, 14 vs , 23 vs Kent, and 13 vs Toledo....and a misleading 37 vs CMU as they had a pick6 and multiple short fields after turnovers. They haven't scored more than 7 in the first half in any game except for Kent (14), Liberty (14) and Wisky (10). I think they will struggle to move the ball on the Cats.
Ohio 7-2 to the full game under this year.

My play: 1H Under 22.5 Ohio/Buffalo to win 1 unit

Last edited:
Reactions: RMR
Waited on the hook and now it's too many points in Oxford especially with Miami now going with the running QB Smith instead of Gabbert. I know it was Kent, but still got to be a little mojo for the Zips after storming back to win the Wagon Wheel last week. I thought Undercuffler looked decent and Lingard is an x-factor at this level.
Zips are 41st in stopping the run, so not a terrible match-up against Miami's run-first current lineup.
How many points do we think Miami scores here? If I can get 10 from Akron, I think they stay inside the number....lean under as well

My play: Akron Zips +17.5 to win 1 unit

Last edited:
Think we see some points in DeKalb where NIU needs a big win to get in position for a bowl game. We saw last week that NIU can be run on and the arm tackling and general defensive effort in the first half was lackluster. Ball State pretty much wants to run with an option QB and has a pretty decent back with Cooper.
NIU will be able to throw on BSUs bad secondary and I think it’ll eventually loosen it up for A Brown who had 160ish last week. Weather is supposed to be ok, only 20 chance of rain in high 40s.

My play: Over 43.5 NIU/Ball State to win 1 unit

My play: NIU/Rutgers ml parlay +150 1 unit bet

Passing on central/western.

I’m not going to count it in my record because it’s just a $25 draft kings boost but I did play a Bobcats SGP homer special….Wigs over receiving is the only Bobcats prop I would think about playing...

SGP:
Ohio -6.5
Under 22.5 1H,
#12 Ohio Wigs over 58.5 yards receiving.
+731 w boost

Last edited:
I think CMU blows and their 2h last week showed that. Feel like a lot of WMU losses, well all 6, were to power 5 or the best of the MAC. But if you don’t lean their way that gives me hesitation.

I think CMU blows and their 2h last week showed that. Feel like a lot of WMU losses, well all 6, were to power 5 or the best of the MAC. But if you don’t lean their way that gives me hesitation.
I think I could make a case for both sides. It seems like a one possession game to me.

CMU has a better coach and WMU gives up a ton of big plays so I think maybe CMU has the better D....Western probably has the better QB and has played the tougher schedule. I guess I would take Western at home if you made me but I'm just going to sit it out.
If CMU's Bert Emanual is playing (out since EMU game), I would consider live betting Chips.

Ill take another shot at Lingard prop in Akron/MOH game...

My play: Zips prop Lingard over 45.5 yards rush to win half unit (-114)

None of these teams are that good. I think tonight is a good night to throw some pizza money @ some bombs.

EMU/Akron/Kent ml parlay $10 pays $2,212
Akron/Kent ml parlay $10 pays $276
EMU/Kent $10 pays $306
EMU/Akron $10 pays $560

Last edited:
I'll probably end up on Kent plus the points but waiting to see how high it goes...also Stewart status...only thing I've seen says questionable. Who is BG to be giving double digits to anyone?

Last edited:
I'll probably end up on Kent plus the points but waiting to see how high it goes...also Stewart status...only thing I've seen says questionable. Who is BG to be giving double digits to anyone?

plus their coach is either a brain dead moron or on the take.

Well, I think we've settled in at 10.5 and Stewart will be a game time decision, so I pulled the trigger. Look, this is a gross team and hold your nose stinker special but BG has no business being this heavily favored IMO. I think all the games tonight are high variance, this one included...

My play; Kent State +10.5 to win 1 unit

Well, I think we've settled in at 10.5 and Stewart will be a game time decision, so I pulled the trigger. Look, this is a gross team and hold your nose stinker special but BG has no business being this heavily favored IMO. I think all the games tonight are high variance, this one included...

My play; Kent State +10.5 to win 1 unit

Stewart confirmed out it appears

7-7 into week 3, not seeing it that great honestly. Down 1.5ish

Who wants to go to a game next Wednesday in Athens for $4? Pre-game Tony's tab will be at least 45 townie dollers if you go with me.

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Last edited:
Back