***Week 2 Lex***

yikes! Really bad read results in an 0-3 start to the week. Carolina was laughably bad, stop McC and they are trash.

Bills thoughts

Lost last week on the team total over which imo was the flukiest of fluky losses. Gameplan went exactly how I imagined. Defense played exactly how I thought. 4 turnovers and a scoreless 1sth not so much.

Let me get this out of the way if CJ Moseley doesn't go down, the Bills lose that game. He is better than I even remember, and the Jets front 7 is a solid group. That might be the best defensive front the Bills will face until the Titans. Personally I think Buffalo's offensive line played well, which aside from Allen was my concern for this team. They did a good job and I expect them to get better. Singletary showed why Shady was expendable. He's going to be a huge part of the offense but Gore as a blocker was big too.

The Bills defense is top tier. Biggest hole is nickle corner with Taron Johnson out this week. Late in the game last week Darnold had Robbie breaking free but Anderson hesitated. That would have iced the game so it wasn't like the defense didn't have shaky moments. The Jets threw 17 targets to Crowder- No sterling Shepard for NYG is huge. I would expect a ton of spread offense from the Giants to try and get Barkley in space. Buffalo did a great job vs Bell, but I do think Barkley will still get his share. Engram could be trouble if they find a way to get him matched vs Zo, but let's be honest it's all about Barkley.

Offensively it's all about limiting turnovers for me. The offense looks alive for the first time in forever, Allen may get some good looks downfield. 6 passing plays over 25 yards for Dallas vs NYG, that secondary looked scary bad. Beasley is providing a perfect safety valve for Allen and Brown showed his big play ability. Singletary prob gets at 20+ touches in this one.

With that many players out offensively for the Giants I would be inclined to lean under, but something is telling me no. 44.5 is pretty high considering how good the Bills D looked and how banged up the NYG offense is. Once again I'm looking into the Bills team total over 23, likely going to play the Bills in this spot. Could be a let down spot but I think barring a superhero day from Barkley, the Bills come out on top here.

Bills thoughts

Lost last week on the team total over which imo was the flukiest of fluky losses. Gameplan went exactly how I imagined. Defense played exactly how I thought. 4 turnovers and a scoreless 1sth not so much.

Let me get this out of the way if CJ Moseley doesn't go down, the Bills lose that game. He is better than I even remember, and the Jets front 7 is a solid group. That might be the best defensive front the Bills will face until the Titans. Personally I think Buffalo's offensive line played well, which aside from Allen was my concern for this team. They did a good job and I expect them to get better. Singletary showed why Shady was expendable. He's going to be a huge part of the offense but Gore as a blocker was big too.

The Bills defense is top tier. Biggest hole is nickle corner with Taron Johnson out this week. Late in the game last week Darnold had Robbie breaking free but Anderson hesitated. That would have iced the game so it wasn't like the defense didn't have shaky moments. The Jets threw 17 targets to Crowder- No sterling Shepard for NYG is huge. I would expect a ton of spread offense from the Giants to try and get Barkley in space. Buffalo did a great job vs Bell, but I do think Barkley will still get his share. Engram could be trouble if they find a way to get him matched vs Zo, but let's be honest it's all about Barkley.

Offensively it's all about limiting turnovers for me. The offense looks alive for the first time in forever, Allen may get some good looks downfield. 6 passing plays over 25 yards for Dallas vs NYG, that secondary looked scary bad. Beasley is providing a perfect safety valve for Allen and Brown showed his big play ability. Singletary prob gets at 20+ touches in this one.

With that many players out offensively for the Giants I would be inclined to lean under, but something is telling me no. 44.5 is pretty high considering how good the Bills D looked and how banged up the NYG offense is. Once again I'm looking into the Bills team total over 23, likely going to play the Bills in this spot. Could be a let down spot but I think barring a superhero day from Barkley, the Bills come out on top here.
Good stuff.

alright card locked in. Bills better show up!

Chargers/Lions o47

Bills tt o23

Bills-2

Ravens-13-105

Jaguars+9

49ers-110

Vikings/Packers o43

Chiefs-7-105

Saints+2

Eagles-1.5

4 units each

Jaguars+350

Seahawks+165

Titans ML/Cowboys ML/Chiefs ML (+190)

2 units each

no Mosley. I watched the Bills move the ball at will 4thq with him out. Jamal adams is a playmaker but the rest of the secondary is not. I think the Browns win and cover, hopefully Bell doesn't break one early

Browns-3.5 1sth

Browns-.5+100 1stq

2 units each

Back