***Week 2 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
NFL 5-10 -9.76

Very rough start going like 1-8 first 9 and almost all totals, just missed a +1900 parlay but hit one so the damage could have been worse. Onward...

Bengals-5.5-108

Bengals tt o22-110

3 units each

Watson's first start is earlier than they probably would have liked, on the road in a tough environment. I would expect them to rely heavy on the run, but think Cincy has a better chance of establishing the run tonight. Dalton coming off a trash game but this looks like the type of game they look like world beaters in, maybe some short fields off turnovers here. Logic says under with 2 defensive teams but I can easily see Cincy getting into the mid 20's, maybe more if they are challenged and actually have to. I think like 27-16 type game.

Bills thoughts at some point...

trashtastic thursday. This too shall pass

Bills thoughts

Pretty spot on to what happened last week, but I'm very curious to see how this one plays out. As I suspected McCoy had 22 carries (2nd most in his Bills career) and despite getting a little banged up showed why he is an elite back. As a Bills fan (&fantasy owner) I must admit I'm holding my breath after every hit on him... but regardless of the score I would expect 20+ carries on a weekly basis with McDermott at the helm. Left side of the oline played well as expected, Tyrod by his standards played a solid game, should have connected with Clay for a td instead of a pick... Clay was the leader in the passing game with 9 targets, he's TT safety net and may end up the teams leading target. Just 8 of TT 28 attempts went to wrs, with Matthews making the most of his 3 targets... It's a concern that they don't attempt many downfield passes but at the same time there was really no need to in a game they controlled pretty much from the start. This week will be much more telling for this offensive unit. I think the Panther's secondary is it's weakest link defensively, but stop short of thinking the Bills can exploit it.

Defensively Buffalo took away the run relatively early and were content to give up all the underneath passes for short gains. The secondary looked good (as most will vs the Jets) but I was once again impressed by White. Poyer had a solid game as well, but I still think they struggle vs team that spread the ball around. For me the biggest surprise was Humber, a relatively unknown, flying around at LB. If he can contribute on a weekly basis that lb core gets exponentially better. Safe to say we will know more about them after today, as I suspect Carolina will work to get Olsen/McCaffery vs lbs in coverage. The Dline is definitely taking a new approach this season as they continually rotate guys in to keep them fresh. Dareus was in for the least amount of snaps and didn't record a tackle that scumbag. It's a great idea but we will see how it works vs. a team commits to pounding the run. Cam looked rusty week 1, but I do think Stewart/McCaffery combo are the type that will give the Bills fits. Carolina won't shy away from the run game like NY did, and if Stewart is successful it will open everything up. I do think Cam comes out looking much more composed.

I think the Bills can keep the game close barring a total meltdown, but I stop short of thinking they can win su. They have a history of making too many mistakes down the stretch to pull it off. Hate the matchup of Panthers rbs vs our lbs, if they allow the dink and dunk in this game they will lose by 10. I actually think Stewart may be a decent dfs play.... I haven't seen enough from the Bills passing game to play them ats on the road, but I do think the offense puts up 20 today. Hopefully Matthews gets more than 3 targets but if he does they are likely playing from behind.
If you were thinking about a BIlls wager I would say +4 1sth looks like the best option, but in my opinion the over is the best wager in this game. Shady will get his with the oline looking pretty solid, but it will be up to TT to make the throws....thinking something like 27-23.

Bills/Panthers o43-109

4 units

ty guys... Would love to see a Bills win where we pressure Cam, shut down the run and Tyrod can execute some downhill passes. I'll be around to weigh in at the half. Other wagers

Sunday

Titans/Jaguars o41.5-105

Titans-115

Patriots/Saints o57-107

Colts+7

Eagles/Chiefs o47-107

Raiders-13.5-108

4 units each

Dog ML wagers

Saints+240

Colts+270

Vikings+255

Redskins+120

3 units each

Bills tt o17.5-110

Colts tt o17.5-120

Eagles tt o21-115

2 units each

The Bills tt is the closest I can get to a spread play....Big concerns about them getting worn down by the run and giving up 14 4thq. I'm trusting that Shady will get enough run blocking to create short yardage situations, and Clay will continue to produce. Likely it's a wager on whether or not a wr can get in the endzone. Colts line I think is idiotic. Reminds me of last season when they came to Buffalo, I'll go against the Cards on the road all day, it's just a bonus that they are now sketchy at rb. Brissett will be able to make more plays, and I wouldn't put it past Carson to throw a pick 6, or at the very least give them a short field. Pride game here I'll take hilton/gore to carry the offense. Eagles 21 just looks like a nice number to beat. KC's new look offense might not be as electric today vs Philly's scheme's, but I do think they will move the ball. You will have to score to compete with KC, I would think they start Wentz out with a ton of screens, misdirections to try to keep KC guessing. KC may be the play here but I favor the over.

Good stuff on bills. I think linebacker the key on both sides. Bills offense in for real challenge running on panthers who I think have strongest group of lb's in the league. Like you said I think panthers will really test bills lb's w the backs and Olson..gl today

Love colts as well. Who are cards to be laying a td in a early start game? They have lost like 8 in a row in these spots and are now missing guy who accounted for more than 35% of offense last season, no brown either so it all on a washed up Palmer and a aging fitz!!

so bitter I played Vikes ML early now seeing as high as +350. Also trash number on Pats total because I'm not spending as much time as I should grabbing the best numbers. Oh well gonna play one longshot parlay and check for some 2ndh value. Heavy lean to the chargers over

Packers/Falcons o54.5-106

Falcons tt o14.5 1sth

Falcons-9+181

4 units each

The level of disrespect may be high tonight

13-15 +4.3 for sunday. Bad number on the Pats total gets me a loss, bad number on KC total gets me a push. 12 unit swing...Just goes to show how important getting a good number is. Don't even want to talk about the Colts ml wager....

I was on the Colts ML with you. Had put together a two-teamer with Cal ML from the night before. Was looking at a 10/1 payout with a Colts straight-up win.

I watched the entire game, too. I was excited at what Pagano had done ATS coming off a straight-up loss. The play of the game for me wasn't really the interception in overtime, but the 45-yard TD they allowed. They never should have gone into overtime in my opinion.

I faded nyg week 1 and I'll do the same tonight. Keep seeing expectations of the NYG defense to dominate but I question their secondary without Jenkins. Oline issues as well, ppl who think this is a must win for NYG are delusional. They will right the ship but I think the Lions are the play.

Back