Week #2 - Let's keep Trying

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Week #1: 5-3-1 (not too bad for me; 2 of 3 losses were by.5 and 1. Had Rams-3.5 & Texans -4)

here is what I got this week:

Titans/Texans Under 43.....Titans O will score about 16-17, don't see them doing better offensively than they did against Steelers. Texans have Schaub at QB and that's not conducive to high scoring in this division game against a disciplined D. Texans scoring 20-24. I also lean Titans, but can't talk myself into pulling trigger (yet).

Bears -5.5.....Bears are better team, right? In fact, Bears are a good team and have covered this number for several years at home agst the Vikes. See nothing that stops them from doing it this time this year.

Eagles -6.5.....I bought the .5 @ -115. Speed kills and Kelly's O impressed me. Chargers going west to east. I know it appears to be a 'square' wager. Hell, I'm a square...bait the trap with this line against the Chargers and I'll bite.

Possibly more later....:prayer

Week #1: 5-3-1

here is what I got this week:

Titans/Texans Under 43.....Titans O will score about 16-17, don't see them doing better offensively than they did against Steelers. Texans have Schaub at QB and that's not conducive to high scoring in this division game against a disciplined D. Texans scoring 20-24. I also lean Titans, but can't talk myself into pulling trigger (yet).

Bears -5.5.....Bears are better team, right? In fact, Bears are a good team and have covered this number for several years at home agst the Vikes. See nothing that stops them from doing it this time this year.

Eagles -6.5.....I bought the .5 @ -115. Speed kills and Kelly's O impressed me. Chargers going west to east. I know it appears to be a 'square' wager. Hell, I'm a square...bait the trap with this line against the Chargers and I'll bite.

Adding: Bills +3.....Like these home dogs in this situation.

.:prayer

Under 43 Titans/Texans

Bears -5.5

Eagles -6.5

Bills +3

Bills are now +3.5 and Bears -6 @ my spot.

I have them at old #s , but saw this line movement FYI/FWIW

ADDING:

Jags +5 and

2 team parlay....Titans+8/Rams ML .5 unit to win 2.25 unit (dont normally post parlays and will keep this record separately)

Took over 20.5 bears/vikes 2h. While 2 vikes scores were special team/int. see 3 tds 2H in close game

Probably a bad early set of game results (will be lucky to just get titan/texan under)

Adding Broncos tt OVER 28.5. will take this all season when under 30 until it loses

Under 43 Titans/Texans LOSE

Bears -5.5 LOSE

Eagles -6.5 LOSE

Bills +3 WIN

Jags +5 LOSE

Over 2h bears/vikes LOSE

Broncos tt Over 28.5 WIN

2-5 today. worst day since i started posting. kowboy karl and others may have found a new fade a friend

season record 7-8-1

thanks to unposted plays on over 2h in bolts/chargers and 2h play on AZ cards and playing more on donkeys tt in late game lost 1.5 units only

hag on and I may get you an opportunity to fade me in SNF

Back