Carolina-6.5
Chicago-10
Detroit-3
StL.-2.5
Indy-7
Dallas-3
NewOrleans-3
CincinattyLight-6.5

NYJ+10--wasn't near comp to post these at the bar, take it how you want it what a shitty day
Oak+10

Chi/KC u35

Cincy pk/Indy pk/Car pk .5 units
NO+7.5/Jax pk/Den pk/Chi-2 .5 units

Last edited:
hot damn sehn you got to work quick. I really do like all of them though. That baltimore line is bound to change after they whoop the bengals ass tonight.

Bills + 9

Looks like it might move to 10.... will be on this one when it does...Steelers D was great but the offense really wasnt as dominant as it would seem ...

Yes they scored 31 and Ben had 4 td passes but they sucked on 3rd downs 7of17 and too many dropped passes ..steelers ran the ball 18 staraigt times in the 4th Quarter so while the the rushing stats look awsome they really didnt run the ball all that well ...The yards they gained werent tough ones ...Brownies had quit

They just kept getting great field position from turnovers.... browns D was on the field for 36 min. they never had a chance ...

Also leaning to NEW ENGLAND and INDY

nice leans stacks, but when are you going to have ur final card locked and loaded? look forward to it.

steelbucsfan, how was pitts special teams coverage on punts and kickoffs?

steelbucsfan, how was pitts special teams coverage on punts and kickoffs?

excellent...K Jeff Reed actually had a couple touchbacks....P Sepulveda is going to be a difference maker , great hang time with a knuckleball action also has this punt that when it hits the ground actually bounces backward , and he can boom 50+ yards regularly...

i can see a long field for the opponets this year....Tomlin has a few starters playing special teams and made it a point in training camp that everyone will contribute this year..

No more Santonio Holmes returning kicks this year hell he costs us 2 games last year...browns did get 1 decent return late in the 4th

i like the cinci play as well. i am seeing -6.5's, so that is still a good number. I would lock it in if i could get the bears at -10 because i don't think grossman should have problems managing the offense against that poor KC defense.

Thats all the further i have gotten.

I have every pick locked in and ready to go that you have down (kinda ironic), except Chicago is at -12. What a hoser! Looking good if you ask me. good luck

Other Plays (.5 unit ea)
St Louis -3 (Lock)
Bills +9
Seattle -2.5
Detroit over 42 (Minnesota can not stop Martz and the Lions "O", and Minn will get a few on the Lions....and watch out for Detroit's front 4)
Carolina under 38.5 (Both D's step up)
New England Over 46.5 (Shootout "28-24" NE)
Green Bay under 37.5 (Eli is out and GB's D is tough)

Last edited:
troy is that your final card or are some of those still strong leans?

Troy...I really like cincy but it appears i am the only one and no one really likes it if they are betting it. Would you mind telling me some of the draw backs on teh cincy bet?

obviously the special teams edge goes to clevelenda and the fact bengals have potentail to completley blowup on defens eand give teams a chance to beat them SU but i feel the browns are that bd and will lose by 14+

i think the same thing, and since 96% is on the bengals and the line hasn't moved but .5 point. That is the thing that has gotten me weary, it almost seems a little too easy b/c i know nothing in the NFL is easy.

BOL this weekend.

Back