Week 2, how did everyone do?

Mags

The Magsnificent One
I think Horn started this thread last week (if he didn't I apologize for whom ever did) and I think it's a great idea. It's a good time to bring trends to others attention as well as teams that may be under the radar that we should keep our eyes on.

I was 12-5 on the week (Thursday through yesterday). My losses were Hawaii, Nebraska, Miami, Cal and Louisville). Of the losses, I really didn't mind Miami and Nebraska but the others were pretty bad. The Ville doesn't have a "D", Cal shit the bed in the last 5 minutes, and I'm not sure what the hell happened to Hawaii.

On the other side of things, got lucky with WVU, had a couple of easy 2nd 1/2 bets, Florida and UCLA helped me out late but my "best bet" turned out to be just that...the team that I've been telling people about all year but no one has listened yet...The Kentucky Wildcats! Gotta watch them guys, hopefully they continue to get no respect and are getting big chalk in the SEC games becuase they can and will put some big points on the board.

Other thoughts...Oklahoma and LSU are the best teams in the country (no doubt), be on the look out for South Florida and don't sleep Cincy either.

Your thoughts...

Had a terrific week myself, bro.

Went 7-2-1 overall.

I cashed on Missouri, West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, UCLA, LSU, and ASU.

My losing plays were Hawaii and Oregon State earlier this week.

Although I pushed my Rutgers play, I still feel like I was on the right side.

Aztec - very nice week. Yeah, tough push on Rutgers bro, better than a loss though:)

Keep it up, make sure you post those plays to so we can see what you're up to.

For my sides I was 11-6...lost double play on Nebraska, Temple, Hawaii, OreSt, and NC ML. Cashed WVU double play (thought is was a big time L), Wazzu double play, PennSt, Mizzu, Rutgers, BC, Ore ML, SFla ML, and OreSt/Cinci U.

5-2

Nailed the LSU game. Cashed on Penn St., Miss St., UCLA and BC.

Lost on Hawaii (never breaking that rule again) and Virginia.

Feel really good about my picks this week. Only really got lucky on UCLA.

2007 cfb
9-3 +5.32 units.

Had a great day as well fellas.

7-1, could have been 7-0, but I'll take this every weekend!!

LSU-12 and -11
UVW-24, great cover
UVW -14 second half
Texas-9.5
Penn St-17
UVW-24/Penn St-17 parlay

lost a hedge bet on the UVW/Penn St Parlay for 1/2 unit, but came up since penn st hit

God Awful, and I tried to make it a nice day with Auburn 2nd half which put me in the whole 50+ units on the day with a 6-7 record.:hang:

Big - nice...as usual.

Space - very nice, good looking record so far in college feet bro.

Wizard - you da man bro! Not sure if you posted, but if so, I can kick myself for not looking:(

Atomic - we all have them, get it back today!

5-3 for me, up 8.65 units.

Felt a little lucky with some covers, but also got fucked on Navy IMO. Think I was on the right side of that one, but TOs and the Ray Rice Heisman train derailed that.

Oh, fuckin well.

wwent 7-3 on my orginal picks but i decided ot put 2 units on that error line of nebraska over 21 and it fucked me

Went 3-3 this week. juiced out for second week in a row but felt pretty good as the colorado game was a pretty bad beat. not as bad a beat as marshall bettors received but still pretty bad.

temple -3 ---- no wonder they are never favored to win a game.

colorado +14.5 ----- took an act of god to lose this bet as Hawkins did everything in his power to assist a ASU team that couldnt move the ball at all in the first half and faking a punt deep in his end in the second. It's not like a guy can go a whole season without taking a few bad beats.. and man this was a bad beat

oregon state -3 ----- i think canfield threw another interception on the plane ride home.

utah st +24 --- too easy

oklahoma state -23 ----- never saw a play but assume it wa easy due to 42-6 final

missouri -6 ----- almost gave up the backdoor in what looked to be a blowout at start of third quarter.

I made improvement from my 1-5 showing in wk1. Went 7-2 on the weekend, losses both were for 1 Unit. I too was a victim of Temple-3, don't think they will be favorites for another 3 yrs

I went 4-1, lost on Hawaii. I felt strongly about Missouri -6, but kept it as a 2-unit play. Rutgers and WVU cashed barely, but it was a successful weekend.

What rule are you referring to on Hawaii, Space Geauxst?

2-5, stunk it up...I'm still sick about Colorado getting outscored 33-0 to end the game...

See ingame thread and Fondy talking to himself wasted... my worst day ever on a money level... was above .500 but lost 3500

mags, i really dont post in College, I just compare my picks with all the other great cappers here and pick out a few.

Went 3-3 this week. juiced out for second week in a row but felt pretty good as the colorado game was a pretty bad beat. not as bad a beat as marshall bettors received but still pretty bad.

temple -3 ---- no wonder they are never favored to win a game.

colorado +14.5 ----- took an act of god to lose this bet as Hawkins did everything in his power to assist a ASU team that couldnt move the ball at all in the first half and faking a punt deep in his end in the second. It's not like a guy can go a whole season without taking a few bad beats.. and man this was a bad beat

oregon state -3 ----- i think canfield threw another interception on the plane ride home.

utah st +24 --- too easy

oklahoma state -23 ----- never saw a play but assume it wa easy due to 42-6 final

missouri -6 ----- almost gave up the backdoor in what looked to be a blowout at start of third quarter.

:36_11_6:

RJ - very nice dya bro (units):)

Boss - I think Nebraska boned everybody in the forum (including myself)

Vegas - I think you said it all bro

ETG - well done bro...nice rebound!

Chip - positive day grabs the cash:)

Pags and Fondy - you'll both rebound...Fondy, too funny bro, too funny!

Wizard - what ever works bro!

Aztec - LOL!!!

5-4. I won my big plays with West Virginia and Penn State. My other winners were Kentucky, Alabama, and Missouri. I lost with Cal, Ohio State, Nebraska and Louisville.

Overall I came out ahead a good bit because my bet sizes were placed with more emphasis on WVU and PSU.

Went 3-1 +9.8 units.

Hit my very large play on Mizzou, then cruised to 2-1 after that with wins on Penn St and LSU and my only loss on Hawaii.

:shake:

Musicity - I did that all of last year (different bet sizes) and found myself losing more of the larger ones so I have stuck to the same amount on every game so far until I build the bank account up).

Ramble - very nice unit day bro...keep it up!

5-3 on sides (+10 units) thanks to Mizzou for +7 units

Hit my 7th straight teaser (7-0) for 4 units to win 4.4:
Temple/ Buf Under 52.5
Tenn -5.5

Im now 2-0 on ML parlays with big favs. 1-0 this weekend +4 units

Losses: Temple -3.5, Neb -8, Hawaii -27.5, Louisville 1Q, Tem/Buf U 46, and 2 big parlays

Overall +15.2 units this week, with a total of +35 units on the season

:cheers:

Musicity - I did that all of last year (different bet sizes) and found myself losing more of the larger ones so I have stuck to the same amount on every game so far until I build the bank account up).

!

No doubt Mags, what I did was pretty stupid. Somehow West Virginia covered and saved my butt. I'm lucky because most of the time these lessons in gambling are costly.

Went 6-4 yesterday on SU plays and 2-0 on the 12 point 4 team teasers. I got very lucky honestly. The late cover by WVA, Penn State and Arizona State holding off Colorado from getting the backdoor really changed the complexion of my weekend.

Went 14-10-0 for the weekend.

3-2 on 3 Unit plays
3-5 on 2 Unit plays
8-3 on 1 Unit plays.

Up a little over a unit for the week and now up a little over seven units for the year.

Big Win on West Virginia which was fairly lucky but then got backdoored on California and Clemson. Ultimately I'm 29-19-0 for the year and if I can hit 60% all year I will take it gladly. GL to everybody in Week 3.

Back