Florida -17
Missouri -25
Pitt -6
Cincy -6
Arizona State -3
SDSU -7

will update on Saturday

12:00 PM EST

Boston College -17 -104 Big. I can't risk this moving higher so I'm locking it in now.

will be on Pitt in some way either ats or TT over. Still thinking. No other games in the early slate

Whats your thought on BC? Being a defensive team I can't imagine them hanging 17 on anyone.

these plays are based on fading teams that are underdogs and have a lot of public support. There's nothing better in college football

Other than that, BC needs a convincing blowout and the team has offensive weapons. Umass isn't in the same class and will be lucky to score more than a TD IMO. I liked what I saw out of BCs offense last week and that wasn't the greatest of situations to say the least. Bottom line is this line is high for a reason.

Whats your thought on BC? Being a defensive team I can't imagine them hanging 17 on anyone.

His honest answer to you socks should be "I have no clue". You can reference this thread last week....http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?124343-NCAA-Fading-Public-Dogs....where he goes 1-2 with a lucky cover on the A&M number, a loss on the KU big play and a late supposed buy-out where he would have eaten juice at best on the final play.

Like I said...the answer should have been, "I have no clue". :shake2:

His honest answer to you socks should be "I have no clue". You can reference this thread last week....http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?124343-NCAA-Fading-Public-Dogs....where he goes 1-2 with a lucky cover on the A&M number, a loss on the KU big play and a late supposed buy-out where he would have eaten juice at best on the final play.

Like I said...the answer should have been, "I have no clue". :shake2:

Go on Twitter and search #FadePublicDogs and let me know what you see. I've been doing this far too long to have to explain myself to fools like you.... No. I don't know much about the players. Don't see why that matters. I'm a situational capper. I did my research. This is one method of coming up with plays. If you don't like it avoid the thread. Don't care. There are plenty that care. Thanks for stopping by.

Adding:

12:00 PM EST

PITT -3 -130 regular play.

Also on BC 1H -9.5 -115 and Pitt TT over 24.5 -115

Go on Twitter and search #FadePublicDogs and let me know what you see. I've been doing this far too long to have to explain myself to fools like you.... No. I don't know much about the players. Don't see why that matters. I'm a situational capper. I did my research. This is one method of coming up with plays. If you don't like it avoid the thread. Don't care. There are plenty that care. Thanks for stopping by.

Didn't mean to say one bit that your threads don't matter so I'll wear your little cuss out rant and tough guy talk with an apology on my end. Not my first rodeo either, or my first time noticing your talking head nonsense....not to say we all don't act like we know more than we do at times....

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum...EALLY-GOOD!!&p=1858465&highlight=#post1858465

7:30 PM EST

Missouri -23 -105

Utah -3 -105

8:00 PM EST

Tennessee -11

10:00 PM EST

Arizona State ML -102

um... all this proves is you were very bored today. Good work. :shake:

Your initial post in this thread was beyond disrespectful. I could not care less what ANYONE thinks of me. I'm not here to brag. I'm not here to showcase my capping abilities. I'm here to discuss and win money. That is all. I could have easily just ignored the question and moved on but I gave my reasonings. I could not care less whether you agree or you dont care or agree. Please just stop with your useless banter.

7-1-1 (7-2 if Pitt was -3.5) on FTP plays. 2-2 on the other posted plays (including the scary 2h over which I forgot to post)

Back