Week 2 College Football (Week 1 was 22-12-2)

ewb777

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 22-12-2

Really happy about my week 1 results. Thanks to all the people around here who provide great info. I really can't get a feel on this Oregon St/Cincy game, but I do have 1 play going tonight.

Louisville/MTSU over 59
Louisville has a great offense and should be able to score at least 50 tonight against MTSU. Brohm is one of the best QB's in the nation and the backs are holding up fine even with Bush leaving. Douglas and Urrutia are great receivers and should torch the MTSU defense. Louisville always scores a lot at home, and vs a Sun belt team they should do so with ease. I think MTSU will be able to put up between 10-14 points, and the Cardinals will handle the rest of it for an easy over.

If I were to play anything tonight I would have to say this would be the action...

gl ewb..nice week one!

Well that was easy as hell huh? Nothing like an over of 59 being done with at the half!!!

Nice call bro!

easy win last night, now 23-12-2 YTD.

Rutgers-14
I grabbed this one early anticipating the line move. I was impressed with Rutgers performance last week covering that huge spread vs Buffalo. Teel, Rice, and Underwood all had great games on the offensive side of the ball while the defense held Buffalo to 235 total yards. Navy beat Temple by only 11 last week, and the passing game struggled. They can't repeat that same performance tonight without getting blown out. Rutgers will expect the option and will contain it. Meanwhile, the emergence of the Knights passing attack will open up holes for Rice. Navy has only 3 returning starters on defense and are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 meetings against Rutgers. Play the Knights.

A nice win in new jersey, here are the SAT plays.

WVU -24: great O vs bad Def
Miami OH +8.5: not impressed with minny laying over a TD, bad line
Temple -3 (hook)
Akron/OSU under 50.5
Rice/Baylor over 44
Mizz -6:
FAVORITE play of the day
Oregon/Mich over 65
Penn St -14:
grabbed this early
UCLA -7
TCU/Texas under 44.4
Hawaii -27.5
LSU -12
Ohio -1.5
South Florida +7
AZ St -14
BC -13.5

Really sorry about no write-ups, too many games not enough time. I know playing this many seems crazy, but so far the results have been nothin but $$$. GL to all

3-1 so far, feel stupid for not betting on Bama and a little worried about the BC game. But so far so good.

another great week, YTD now 35-16-2 with AZ. St pending. Man I love this sports and always make the most money at it. Here are some thoughts about my games.

WVU (W): Got fairly lucky in this game and surprised the Mountaineers didn't come out stronger. Nevertheless, they won 21-0 in the 4th quarter and that is win it counts the most.

Miami OH (W): This game wasn't on TV, but from what I've read I am really impressed with backup QB Daniel Raudabaugh rallying his team with 17 points in the final 6:35 of regulation after being down 28-12. Minny should not have been favored by that much, and Miami gets the cover in OT.

Temple (L): Bad call for me as Buffalo came to play in the 1st quarter outscoring Temple 21-0.

Akron/OSU under (W): Easy win as the Ohio State gets a 20-2 win. OSU's offense is not what it was last year, and was not impressive against Akron today.

Rice/Baylor over (W): Baylor just dominated Rice's defense and almost covered the over by themselves. They set some records on offense today as a set total of 44 was way too low.

Mizz (W): I told you guys this was my favorite play of the day and was a very popular play over the board. Despite their performance on defense, Chase Daniel was amazing as I expected. What a day for him.

Oregon/Mich over (L): I honestly cannot imagine what it feels like to be a Michigan football fan. 7 points vs Oregon at home. I should have grown balls and took Oregon like I was thinking of doing, but I felt the over was safer. Can't wait to see the line on the Michigan/Notre Dame game. With Henne hurt, I think a ND bet will get my attention.

Penn St (W): I grabbed this bet early in the week when it was 14. It was not possible for the Irish to stay close vs Penn St on the road with a freshman QB. They should rebound against Michigan.

UCLA (W): UCLA is a solid team and the interception for a TD was huge.

TCU/Texas under (L): Close loss, TCU just didn't have enough to keep Texas below 30 points like I hoped for.

Hawaii (L): I did not watch the game and have no idea how this happened. I guess you should never bet Hawaii on the mainland, especially with that type of spread.

LSU (W): Domination as a lot of us expected. LSU is a great team, especially at home. VTECH is over-rated and had no chance of beating LSU on the road on a Saturday night.

Ohio (W)

SF (W): What a crazy game. All the missed FG's by the Bulls and they still get the W on the road vs Auburn. The minute the Auburn game ended last week I knew I would be betting on SF today. Grothe is the real deal and the Bulls defense was impressive. A great win for that program, Auburn is over-rated.

BC (W): Revenge is a bitch, and I knew my Eagles would get a easy W today. I love Ryan and the offense this year.

AZ St (?): Winning 33-14 as I speak. Carpenter looks good, what a throw in the 1st half.

Another solid week in CFB, hopefully I dont fuck it up tomorrow in the NFL. Peace.

Back