West Virginia -23x
Kentucky -13
Florida -26x
Nebraska -7
Arizona State -13x
UCLA -7
Hawaii -28

Strong leans (still home work and watching line movement):

Miami (probably jump on the 10x before it goes down to 10)
Bama (3x right now really hoping to get 3)
California
Boise State (will this go below a3)?
Washington State
LSU (12x right now and I think I can get a lower #)
Central Michigan (like this one alot)
South Florida

Last edited:
That's alot of chalk, Mags.

Remember, teams make the biggest strides from week 1 to week 2. A ton of faves covered week 1, tread lightly, as the dawgs will start biting soon!!

BOL with your plays!!

I hear you Lunch, I really do think all of these lines are going to go up and I wanted to grab them at the best value. Rutgers and WVU to me are very solid plays, Troy should not have covered 21 last week against Ark, Skinner (Wake QB) is not playing (doubtful) and Kentucky can throw points on anyone.

Very good week1 MAGS. I am on RU and WVU. Interesting pick there with Kentucky. I haven't capped that game but I am def interested in it. Best of luck and stay hot

ETG - Hey thanks bro, looks like TT is going to keep that streak going for me. Re Kentucky, I'd look into it and see what you come up with. I'm not one to try and talk people into betting a certain game but I think you'll like what you find.

BTW....added Arizona State to the card.

Guys - I added a few more leans (Cincy and down), let me know if there are any of these that stick out to you for particular reasons. I am trying to narrow this list down to about half (ideally a little less than that) of these.

Thanks

I'm already down on Oregon St -3. Here's my reasoning:
Cincy crushed SEMSt, but the Cincy D gave up 4.7 ypr with 37 attempts/175 yds gained.
Oregon St vs a much better team (I am assuming) rushed 5.5 ypr with 44 attempts/241 yds gained.

I'm thinking that Oregon St and their very good OL will have even better results tomorrow. So I laid the points.

I am also on Nebraska -6.5 for the same reasons. Big and good OL will bring me the cash.

Both are Road Favorites, a big worrisome, but I like me reasons and if they go down, so be it.

GL to you

UL Monroe trend

Hey Mags, how are you? Long time lurker. What is your UL Monroe trend? I love trends!!!!!!!!!! GL with your plays. Good to see you on KY.

Alright, I've now narrowed the "leans" to 9 from about 17 earlier today. Again, any strong insight (either way) on any of them, please let me know....anyone.

Troy - yeah, I was looking over your card and didn't realize how similar they are...definitely have to say "GL" now !!! (LOL)

Viddles - what up? Monroe is something like 12-4 last 16 ATS as double digit dogs

Big - as always, GL t oyou as well bro.

O+W - Kent played possibly the worse (definitely one of the worse) football teams in the country last week (Iowa State) and they could never really pull away from them winning by only 9 points. This game is at Kentucky! I happen to like this team alot, especially their QB -Woodson, they can and will throw up points on anyone this year...and lots of them! I think the Mishitgan game is going to do nothing but make all of these bigger schools play that much harder against the smaller schools (another reason I played Florida this week). Could be wrong but I see a 2-3 TD win here.

Sorry to hear that Pags, I even got that in pretty early knowing/thinking the line was going to go up.

Added to more plays to the card, HAWAII and UCLA.

Going to add a play or 2 for tonights games and then I'll add a couple more Saturday.

Big - I'm getting a little frustrated here! I'm watching the Wazzu, Bama, Miami, Boise and LSU lines for movement thinking I'll get a better number and nothing is happening AT ALL! I'm hoping to get 13, 3, 11, 2x and 11x/12 respectively and NOTHING IS GOING ON...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viddles - I pulled Monroe off of my card all together, as I looked into the game they gave up over 500 yards last week to Tulsa and about 250 of those were rushing....can you imagine what Clemson will do to them running the ball!?!?!?!?!?!? If anything, I'd play Clemson but it is a definite no play for me.

Mags...i don't expect Wazzu to go anywhere but up...I think it won't move though...only a true degen like me would even look at that game. Public will pass over that and move on to the TV games...

Mags...i don't expect Wazzu to go anywhere but up...I think it won't move though...only a true degen like me would even look at that game. Public will pass over that and move on to the TV games...

I want it to come back to -13.5..I see SDST +14-115 now

BIG/ETG - I have 14 as well...trying to get 13x like ETG...same problem I'm having with Miami (want 11), Boise (want 2x), Bama (want 3) ,etc...see the trend?

Back