Week 2 CFB (9/6-9/8)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Spreads: 6-2 +3.22 Units
Totals: 2-1 +1.455 Units
ML Dogs: 1-1 +.84 Units
Overall: 9-4 +5.515 Units

Nice start to the year but Monday was a disappoint, also missed more larger plays than I expected.

Plays:

UVA -16.5 (-111) (2 Units) L
Rutgers -16.5 (-110) (1.5 Units) W
West Virginia -24 (+106) (1 Unit) W
Hawaii -27.5 (-109) (1 Unit) L
TCU @ Texas
UNDER 44 (-110) (1 Unit) L
LSU -12 (-109) (1 Unit)... should've waited, now -102 on MB

TCU +9.5 -115 (.5 Unit) L
Oregon ML +268 (.5 Unit) W
Notre Dame Team Total UNDER 13 -115 (1 Unit) W

PSU -3.5 1Q -125 (1.5 Unit) L

Teaser 6pt (.5 to win 1.5) W
Rutgers -10.5
WVU -17.5
Nebraska -2
PSU -11.5

Considering some dogs.
Oregon
TCU
USF
Toledo

BOL To Yall Week 2 :cheers:

Last edited:
The baseball guru is a CFB guru as well. Great start.

On WVU, Rutgers, and Hawaii as well. Nice positive juice on the WVU game. GL this week.

Lots of Chalk but lean a couple on your card.. Gl this week.

FSU:hang::hang: I probably fucked up more capping that game than any other in a very long time. Actually quit watching at half.. I have it TIVO'd and need to go back and watch it but I think FSU is in trouble this year.. Do you agree?

Come back to baseball:cheers:

yooo...nice 1st week. On RU/WVU and Hawaii soon. That TCU under is nice. Also think LSU should take care of business.

How is Tulane looking

Wouldn't go against any of your plays... like them all and will be on most of them.

GL buddy

another wv sighting. i may have to put money on this game just to fit in. just kidding. good luck with week 2 RENEW !

Like the Virginia play, trying to get 16.5 right now. I don't really want to lay 17, but if I can get 16.5 it will be a play.

thanks dmoney - just one week, hope it continues this week. I was suprised to see that line for the WVU game but thats why I love matchbook. GL with the games this week.

thanks tw - seems like the time is bet the favs is early on. FSU killed everyone here but they looked much better in the 2H. I would like to believe FSU will get better as the season goes on but if the 1st game was any indication they are still a year or two away. bases... lol maybe when I get bored. BOL with foots and bases.

thanks ray - BOL to you this week.

thanks green - probably just got lucky to start the season off. Tulane, as much as I want to believe they will be better this year... We are too inexperienced at QB and that's a position we usually excel at. Messy St. doesn't either so I am thinking UNDER in this game. I probably wouldn't make a bet on either side just because I'd like to see Tulane play a couple of games to get a better feel for what kind of impact Bob Toledo has made.
Lets cash RU/WVU and Hawaii ETG and BOL to you.

thanks spek - glad to see you agree with the plays bro. GL to you as always.

thanks kyle - just seems like WVU isn't afraid to run the score up. BOL to you.

sir - Duke just showed they are fade material. 16.5 on MB and looks like more and more people on UVA so may be hard to get that. May have to buy a 1/2 pt.

thanks Aztec - seems like those are the forums favs, can't disagree with them at all. Lets cash those plays!

thanks RSMS - hard to imagine this game go over 40, surprised I haven't seen more people around here on the under. Hope we hit it.

thanks BigRak - That teaser looks sexy to me, better not disappoint. GL on your many plays, definitely fun to see what you will be on.

Sexellent first week reNEW. Expect more of the same this coming week with the posted plays.

FSU has a goofy coach, he used to be better. That "going for two" that early and missing killed me on two teasers. I used to write letters to the newspapers in that area demanding that he be fired, now I just wait on old age to kill either him or me. Either way, he will no longer bother me. Good luck on your plays.

thanks bar - seems like EVERYONE on the forum is taking a beating on wvu today.

thansk bfree - lol, i would imagine that was a hard game to watch as a FSU fan.

Adding:

TCU +9.5 -115 (.5 Unit)
Oregon ML +268 (.5 Unit)
Notre Dame Team Total UNDER 13 -115 (1 Unit)

PSU -3.5 1Q -125 (1.5 Unit)

thanks tw - watched the 1st half and michigans D just looked awful.

thanks trout - hope you did well.

6-5 +.54 this week

Back