Week 2....can't be any worse

mcm481

Go the Bills!
Week 1 was an absolute mess to say the least, but I normally suck out of the gate, so can't say it surpriesed me.

Thursday:

Natti +3.5 vs Beavers (3*)

Saturday:

Lean.....and Plays

Northwestern -10 (lean)
Temple & Buffalo UNDER 47 (lean)
Utah St +24.5 (3*)
Tenn & S.Miss OVER 50 (1*)
Kentucky & Kent OVER 51 (5*)
New Mexico St +7.5 (5*)
Colorado & Arizona St OVER 53 (3*)
S.Florida +7 (1*)
UCLA -7.5 (3*)
Duke +17 (1*)
:whip:

Last edited:
That Colorado/Arizona State total looks really good. I think you will hit that one. I watched the replay of Colorado/Colorado State. Arizona State should be able to move the ball on Colorado. Colorado has enough on offense to put up a few points, Hawkins at QB, while not strong-armed, knows this offense well and is accurate and I like Colorado's use of formations and motion.

With you on the utah state game.

wondering what makes you think cincy wins that one other than the tough spot ( cross country , night , nationally televised game vs a pac 10 school) ?

on oregon state but i can still cheer for you to go 8-1

thanks BAR, definitely hoping to be on the right side this weekend!:smiley_acbe:

sir....I loved that total the first time I saw it and it just makes sense when looking into both teams performance last week and their capabilities. GL this week:cheers:

Vegas....tough cross country trip, home doggie on Thursday night, but most importantly is the spread based offense the bearcats have in place. The utes were in a bad spot after Johnson got hurt last week, so I give little credit to the beavers for that effort. The bearcats have the tools to move the ball on a relatively tough Beaver defense and though I respect the PAC 10 OOC, I just don't see them getting it done here. GL on the rest of your action:cheers:

Thank Fondy, hope the law books aren't cramping the capping skills:cheers:

Vegas....tough cross country trip, home doggie on Thursday night, but most importantly is the spread based offense the bearcats have in place. The utes were in a bad spot after Johnson got hurt last week, so I give little credit to the beavers for that effort. The bearcats have the tools to move the ball on a relatively tough Beaver defense and though I respect the PAC 10 OOC, I just don't see them getting it done here. GL on the rest of your action:cheers:

fair enough , good luck

Well let's just gang up on the Bearcats guy:smiley_acbe:

I can understand your take guys and I wish you the best of health and hopefully we can all turn this into a solid weekend:cheers:

nice call on the natti.

canfield looked like the best recruit the bearcats have had in years. haha.

keep it up.

thanks VK, but must say that I underestimated the Oregon St defense...they played it tough until late in the game. Bearcats are definitely going to be watched this season if their defense can hold up like that the rest of the year....GL on the rest of your card:cheers:

Back