Week 18 What Are We Learning

Pitt would have made the playoffs with a healthy TJ Watt and KP8 is the real deal, they just need to get him another weapon.

I posted in the Black Monday Thread but Dennis Allen should go as well as Pete Carmichael. Pete likely takes the fall, but I hope thee Saints clean house. Look the stats from today.

Gotta give the Leo’s credit on a nice back half of the season. Seem to have a good thing going…wonder if Goff can take em all the way; not totally sure there but if you look at the league as a whole he’s a guy I’d stick with

Maybe Purdy has playoff jitters but seems anyone can look good at QB for SF outside of Trey Lance. Seems like the 9’ers have been good since my childhood.

How many Super Bowls will Joey B win? O/U 2?

I bet at LEAST one playoff coach gets let go

NFL had an obvious scheduling problem today.

Purdy isn’t simply plugging in. His situational awareness and ball placement have been ELITE by any standard of play.

Turn on the tape, he has been playing at a top 10 QB level and climbing.

I continue to learn that, like pussy, a QB sneak is pretty much undefeated.

Any coach, at any level, who chooses to put a QB 5 yards back on a 4th and 1 should and needs to have his head examined.
Which I think is one of the problems with all pure shotgun/pistol formations. Hell, have a few plays each game where the QB under center and both passes and runs. Then when its time for the 'sneak' it will not be such a 'tell' when you get under center.

Then I'd call Brady, Rodgers (I am sure others) and ask how to properly sneak. Some are better than others.

Back