Week 17

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
66-32-4 66.6% +31.24u

Don’t want this ride to end

Chicago +6.5 (posted in the discussion thread Sunday night)
Philadelphia -6.5
New York Jets +14
LA Chargers -3.5 (-115) 1st half
6 pt tease
New Orleans -1.5/ Green Bay -1.5

Last edited:
as a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan the "focus" games for me Week 17 are obviously Bengals @ Steelers, Browns @ Ravens and Colts @ Titans. my Steelers need to WIN @ Heinz Field and either the Ravens or Titans LOSE for them to make the playoffs

it's my Steelers own damn fault. they are "behind the 8 ball" by LOSING 4 of their last 5 games ALL by BLOWING 3rd quarter leads :mad:

as a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan the "focus" games for me Week 17 are obviously Bengals @ Steelers, Browns @ Ravens and Colts @ Titans. my Steelers need to WIN @ Heinz Field and either the Ravens or Titans LOSE for them to make the playoffs

it's my Steelers own damn fault. they are "behind the 8 ball" by LOSING 4 of their last 5 games ALL by BLOWING 3rd quarter leads :mad:

It’s even a little bleaker than that for your Steez. They get in with a win and a Balt loss, or a win and a Ten/Ind tie. If Ten/Ind don’t tie the game, the Steelers are out of luck. Their only real shot is at the division title with the win and Balt loss. Stranger things have happened, good luck.

66-32-4 66.6% +31.24u

Don’t want this ride to end

Chicago +6.5 (posted in the discussion thread Sunday night)
Philadelphia -6.5

Somebody tell me why not to take the Chargers. Close there. Denver is toast clearly and Lindsey is done for the year.

Geesh, Chi down to +5. Still like 'em at this line?

damn cap quite a run, i'm a little nervous about CHI benching their starters in the 2H when they see LAR up big but that may not be enough for MIN to cover such a large number

got a middle now after Nagy said the starters will play. Still don't think that answers anything about the 2H though

It’s even a little bleaker than that for your Steez. They get in with a win and a Balt loss, or a win and a Ten/Ind tie. If Ten/Ind don’t tie the game, the Steelers are out of luck. Their only real shot is at the division title with the win and Balt loss. Stranger things have happened, good luck.

I fail to see that unless there is some WEIRD tiebreaker I do NOT know about. Steelers WIN they would be 9-6-1. loser of the Colts @ Titans would be 9-7-0. :rolleyes:

I fail to see that unless there is some WEIRD tiebreaker I do NOT know about. Steelers WIN they would be 9-6-1. loser of the Colts @ Titans would be 9-7-0. :rolleyes:

Yes, and the winner of the Colts/Titans game will be 10-6. There's only one WC spot up for grabs my man. SD has the other locked up.

Maybe you're thinking the winner of Colts/Titans wins the South, but Houston already has that locked up as well.

I don’t think Houston has the south just yet

Right, but in the afformentioned discussion it doesn’t matter as Pittsburgh loses out to Hou and either Tenn/Indy. The point is that 2 teams from the South are making the playoffs and Pittsburgh isn’t making it without a Baltimore loss.

Back