Week 17 What Are We Learning

But, capping wise ..

McCarthy still a hack. The Lions should of never had that chance. He awarded them at extra 45-55 seconds.

MCDC a fun, very good coach but a few bad decisions tonight.

Ceedee can win ya a game.

Detroit defense actually was pretty good overall.

Aren’t Dak & Goff the same? Both do enough to make one hopeful and both make enough critical mistakes that will cost a nights sleep.

He's brutal.

We don't really get to hear about good ref/bad ref from the NFL brass but I don't expect him and his crew to be around next season. Guessing that crew just disappears, they've made plenty of shitty calls even since that game where they were supposedly put on notice.

ESPN gets two Saturday games next week. Which games they get depend on today's results, and could hinge on the Miami-Baltimore outcome. If Baltimore wins that sets the stage for a Miami-Buffalo showdown and Sunday night, and probably puts the two AFC south games on Saturday night, with Jax/Ten first and then Houston/Indy for either the division or at least a playoff spot.

If Miami wins then it puts Cleveland in a spot where they can still win the AFC North. At that point the Cle/Cin and Pitt/Balt games become an attractive doubleheader, with four more popular teams alive for playoff spots.

Pats suck, a bunch. But anyone who just watched that game knows why there should be concern with Buffalo moving forward. Playoffs are a new game but seems like Baltimore hands down from AFC.

I agree on the Bills, such an interesting team. Zero margin for error and they jerked around with the Chargers, you think they would be ready to spank the Pats today, instead Allen looked like his evil twin, they really got into the New Year spirit by dropping a ton of balls and, for the first time since he took over, Brady called an atrocious game.

I think the Bills/Dolphins will be Sunday night and with the Ravens, just -1.5 at home against the Steelers, sitting players, the Bills might be done with a loss.

Jake Browning can start for half the teams in this league.

Nice gutsy performance by KC today. Really shut them down second half. Unlike my gutless pathetic Eagles whose coaching staff can’t fix year long problems on defense. Pathetic

Back