Week 17 What Are We Learning

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Burrow and Chase reached a new level of impressive for me.

Antonio Brown is done as a Buc... surely, this time?

Matt Stafford is a serious problem, more serious than I thought last week

Post your thoughts!

Jets OC Mike Lafleur, brother of Matt Lafleur looks like a rising star.

Jets offense from start of season has improved a ton. Have some pretty action to it with motion, usually start off game great which is calls from the oc. This team can be good next year if they get a defense.

That said Buccs could of held these guys to 14 points or less if they wanted. Buccs showing to be a team you can't trust in sleepy spots. @ Washington comes to mind midseason.

Matty Stafford is a problem; Rams fans are finding out what Lions fans have known all along. The Rams D-Line is going to have to own the post-season or this team will be one and done. I wouldn't rule out the 49ers getting them next week either - no matter the situation, the 49ers have owned the Rams recently. More often than not the 49ers are simply the tougher team.

The Bills are likely going to win the AFC East in back-to-back years, but after last year anything less than a Super Bowl appearance seems like a disappointment, They are also ripe for a first round upset, as they cannot run the ball, outside of Josh Allen, with consistency. They are fully reliant on Josh Allen and he has seemed a little off since the Titans game.

The Cardinals showed signs of re-birth today and a rematch with the Cowboys looms in the Wild Card round. They can win there again but they are not going to Green Bay and winning.

I don't like them but I have a ton of respect for the Ravens, the roster they currently field is in the bottom five of the league and they coach and play with a ton of heart.
Derek Carr has put that Raiders team on his back; it hasn't been pretty but they have got the job done despite a very tough season.

Chargers will be a tough out if they can make it. I am not sure the Chiefs will be all that excited to see them in the Wild Card round.

Matty Stafford is a problem; Rams fans are finding out what Lions fans have known all along. The Rams D-Line is going to have to own the post-season or this team will be one and done. I wouldn't rule out the 49ers getting them next week either - no matter the situation, the 49ers have owned the Rams recently. More often than not the 49ers are simply the tougher team.

The Bills are likely going to win the AFC East in back-to-back years, but after last year anything less than a Super Bowl appearance seems like a disappointment, They are also ripe for a first round upset, as they cannot run the ball, outside of Josh Allen, with consistency. They are fully reliant on Josh Allen and he has seemed a little off since the Titans game.

The Cardinals showed signs of re-birth today and a rematch with the Cowboys looms in the Wild Card round. They can win there again but they are not going to Green Bay and winning.

I don't like them but I have a ton of respect for the Ravens, the roster they currently field is in the bottom five of the league and they coach and play with a ton of heart.
Derek Carr has put that Raiders team on his back; it hasn't been pretty but they have got the job done despite a very tough season.

Chargers will be a tough out if they can make it. I am not sure the Chiefs will be all that excited to see them in the Wild Card round.
Houston, too

1. Respect to Raiders to even be in a spot to make playoffs

2. Ditto on Stafford comments

3. Harbaugh and Ravens, no business playing so many teams close but always do. Hes a top 3 HC

4. There are 8 legit super bowl contenders, pretty cool

5. I put too much confidence in dalvin cook and the vikings tonight

Line on tonight's game has moved 5.5 points in the last 24 hours and I haven't heard about any lineup changes. Is the Browns falling out of the playoff race worth that much?

Jets OC Mike Lafleur, brother of Matt Lafleur looks like a rising star.

Jets offense from start of season has improved a ton. Have some pretty action to it with motion, usually start off game great which is calls from the oc. This team can be good next year if they get a defense.

That said Buccs could of held these guys to 14 points or less if they wanted. Buccs showing to be a team you can't trust in sleepy spots. @ Washington comes to mind midseason.
I would have him replace Saleh right now.

Yes Joe Judge the Giants are a clown show of an organization and you are the lead bozo

Burrow is even better than anyone even his biggest supporters could have seen him becoming

Vrabel is as good as it gets and Tua is just not very good

For all the criticisms Carr has received over the years he is a pretty good QB and the Raiders will be making a big mistake if they move on from him

Jags are flat out embarrassing and desperately need to hire the right guy to straighten Lawrence out

Still think the Eagles are all smoke and mirrors but give Sirianni and Hurts credit for getting them in the playoffs

Harbaugh just gets the Ravens to play hard every week and despite the injuries had them in position to beat the Rams

Chargers should be a serious threat in the playoffs but is there a bigger choking organization year after year

Cardinals were the great contrarian play as the Cowboys were such a public play. Very good game from Kyler.

Last but not least the Zach Wilson haters are all going to be served a big helping of crow. Without his top 3 receivers and top 2 running backs after Michael Carter exited in the first qtr Zach played a heck of a great game and every Jets fan should be excited to have him as the QB. I am sure that @scarf31 will agree with me.

I’m all for aggressive defense but bringing 7 guys on 3rd and 27 is not aggressive coach spags, it fucking stupid!!! There no way you give that up if you just drop everyone!!

I’m all for aggressive defense but bringing 7 guys on 3rd and 27 is not aggressive coach spags, it fucking stupid!!! There no way you give that up if you just drop everyone!!
Please don't go there

Signed, 2009 Super Bowl Cardinals

Didn't you criticize the Jags for dropping back on 3rd and forever and so letting Brady achieve a crucial 1D in the 2017 AFC Championship Game

Didn't you criticize the Jags for dropping back on 3rd and forever and so letting Brady achieve a crucial 1D in the 2017 AFC Championship Game

Seriously? How the hell do i know? I bashed on a lot of things they did that game!! whether I did a specific play I have no freaking idea. Dunno how or why you specifically remember that? Lol. All I can say if I in fact Did (if) then I’d argue every game different! ;)

Seriously? How the hell do i know? I bashed on a lot of things they did that game!! whether I did a specific play I have no freaking idea. Dunno how or why you specifically remember that? Lol. All I can say if I in fact Did (if) then I’d argue every game different! ;)
Fun how people remember shit when I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night

Back