***Week 17 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
up around 35 units for the season... lost last week. May be a 2ndh type day but I jumped on a couple....

Vikings-12-110

Vikings tt o24.5

Texans/Colts o42-108

Redskins/Giants u40.5-105

Cowboys/Eagles o40.5-105

4 units each

ML Parlay +275

Redskins/Ravens/Vikings/Lions/Saints

3 units

+1235
Lions-1
Panthers/Falcons o38.5
Jaguars+7.5
Texans/Colts o35.5
Skins/NYG u47
Vikings-7
Cowboys/Eagles o33.5
Raiders+14

1 unit

Last edited:
Bills thoughts- News coming out that Cutler may not even play the whole game- not sure who that is better for. Shady should be able to run all over the fins but I am worried the run d won't be able to contain Drake, who looked great last time they played (Gase inexplicably went away from him 2ndh). Can't lay the road chalk here though I'll be rooting for the w and all the help. The Bills have scored 9 2ndh points in the last 5 games, so out goes any over consideration though that's the way I would lean gun to my head.

This is a game we normally blow but it's likely Tyrod's audition for a (likely backup) job and the secondary is intact for this one.... to me the result will be very telling of Mcdermott's coaching capabilities. Go Bills

the entire free world seems to be on the 49ers- have seen GOY type threads everywhere. Yes I'm aware the Rams will likely be sitting the whole wr corp but this game seems fishy.

Panthers/Falcons over dropping like a rock and I already liked the over... Falcons need the game more and they have been controlling the clock and playing low scoring games at home.... I think they break out today and there are tds scored. Not interested in the spread as I think the Panthers are the better team but not in a solid situation

Back