Week 17 discussion

first thoughts: Ravens +6, pats -1.5/seattle -3 teaser.

waiting for philly/dallas line to come out. gonna likely pound philly and the over

On an unrelated note ,I feel bad that Zona wont be making the play-offs when they are clearly better than at least 6 teams making the post season.

yeah it sucks, they are a good team. it happens though. the pats were 11-5 that Matt Cassel year and didnt make it. it would be pretty awesome if Atlanta pulls off the win tonight so they have a chance

yeah it sucks, they are a good team. it happens though. the pats were 11-5 that Matt Cassel year and didnt make it. it would be pretty awesome if Atlanta pulls off the win tonight so they have a chance
Yeah I agree,Im not betting and its strange for me to really root for a result,but Id love to see Atlanta pull a stunner,and it would be a stunner.Id be shocked if niners dont roll by 3TDS+.

Anyone need any help with the scenarios,this sums them up and easy to navigate
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

one thing to remember that we learned this week, just bc a team has to win doenst mean they will

I would include SD in any tease you do. KC will not be playing to win this week.

good point. reid has a history of resting players during meaningless games. Every year when the Eagles were winning the East annually, the last game of the year was always Ryan Moats and Freddie Mitchells time to shine!

first play is in:

[TABLE="class: WagerTable, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 50"]Dec 29[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NFL [322] N.E. PATRIOTS +1-110 (B+10)[/TD]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]NFL [324] N.O. SAINTS -3EV (B+10)[/TD]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]NFL [332] SEA SEAHAWKS PK-110 (B+10)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

well need falcons tonight or bucs on sunday for cards to have a chance

neither should happen but play the games

don't know how the saints lose at home to that bunch though

000.gif

I will say, if the Saints lose to the Bucs it will be the biggest collapse since, I don't know, the last time the Saints collapsed

Jump prolly remembers

Andy Reid made a statement that KC will be playing a mixture of starters and subs this week. Hard not to like SD's chances in this one. I wish he'd play them all but there is absolutely no reason Charles should see the field on Sunday.

yeah and jets have a decent pass rush, which is really the key to beating them. tannehill is so brutal the second you get in his face

bryant mckinnie said it was a cadence issue that he figured out lol and will be fixed....I've always felt mckinnie was a misunderstood genius..

I will say, if the Saints lose to the Bucs it will be the biggest collapse since, I don't know, the last time the Saints collapsed

Jump prolly remembers
wouldn't have been against the bengals as we had that 07 game along, 510 yds or not :)

Not sure what you mean...woulda guessed sea too...know nola lost like four straight in 08 or so to miss

2002....losing in Cinci....Bengals finish 2-14

come home and lose to Carolina 10-6 while Jake sits...

I'm beginning to like Minny. Detroit has no playoff hopes and I think they mail it in. I wouldn't be surprised if Calvin doesn't play. I think AP beasts in the season finale.

Espn reports..at least that's the update my phone got

Just saw Garrett in his live press conference say that Orton will start the game and Romo will be on IR.

Thanks guys! (Still not on the ESPN site for some reason either, which is odd)

Back