Week 17 Discussion

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Final week.... some interesting situations

Eagles/Giants...

Chip Kelly is gone ahead of the season finale.

Tom Coughlin will be 99% coaching his final game as the Giants HC this Sunday. If he ever coaches again, nobody knows.

The winner of this game gets to travel to Seattle next season. The loser has to travel to London to play the Rams next season. Losing is the better option.

I hate that line on the Pats. Fins suck but Pats have had their struggles down south with a healthy team. Screams of a straight up loss. They deserve it after that shit show last week.

I wouldn't bet the Dolphins with wade's money.

The line is as high as it can be.

Josh Freeman starting for Indy....

Minny vs GB: The loser gets to go to Washington and play the skins. The winner gets to stay home and play the Seattle. I'm not sure I'd want to win this game. Thoughts?

And yeah I know you'd be at home if you win, but I think playing the Skins would be the easier path.

I think the Patriots 1sth o14.5 is a strong wager. Miami wants the season over. We all know Brady takes losses to heart...and normally responds well. Hoody wants to show they are still ready for the playoffs.

Bills/Jets o41 is another wager I really like. I stayed home from the game for creature comforts but I do think it will be an exciting game. I could see Watkins getting a ton of looks and Karlos williams making plays (no shady really is a nonfactor), but still think the secondary gets owned.

Cogen not sure that will be the mindset of the teams but as a Vikes fan looking at it that way I guess I don't care if they win. Cool, now I do t have to stay up til midnight.

Lex I took 2nd Q game over 14. Pats are always good for points at the end of the half. Think you'll get that, I just didn't like the hook.

Minny vs GB: The loser gets to go to Washington and play the skins. The winner gets to stay home and play the Seattle. I'm not sure I'd want to win this game. Thoughts?
I'm not so sure is the correct scenario so take it with a grain of salt. I just heard Minny can maybe go back to GB if they lose. I'm really not sure the scenario now.

If GB wins.....

The packers have a rematch with the Vikings in Green Bay and Seattle goes to Washington

If Minnesota wins.....

Minnesota plays at home vs Seattle and Green Bay travels to Washington

What do I want? What do I want? I want Fred Flintstone in that house. I want Fred's cat out that house. Stay outside for the night.

Back