UAB -2.5
NIU/UAB Over 42.5
Ohio -2.5
Marshall -2.5

Toledo -6
Army -5
Buffalo -1
Buffalo TT Over 26 -115 (half unit bet)
#83 Bulls Over 84.5 yards (half unit bet)
Hawaii/LT Over 61 1.5 unit bet

(Updated: 7-5, props: 0-1)

Pros:
Browns -7
Miami -4
Min/Det Under 42.5

(Updated 20-18)

Future bowls:
Rambling Wreck -5
Florida +7.5
THE OSU -6

Last edited:
I'm a little bit worried about San Diego State's defense, but how many will they be able to score? SD State's offense is pretty bad this year and they dropped six of seven against the spread coming home. Losses to UNLV and Hawaii as huge favs, yikes.

OU has big play ability and I expect career receiving yards record-holder Papi White to get showcased as he comes home (from OK) in his final game in the green and white. He can go over 1,000 yards for the year with a 100-yard game here. Papi, AJ, Meyer and Irons are all playing in their final game as part of 12 senior starters. Bobcats looked great last year in the Bahamas Bowl and played well down the stretch this year in the MAC expect for a colossal shitting of the bed against Miami when they couldn't stop the passes to WRs.

SDSU QB play has been unimpressive (2 guys played), Rourke is a legit dual threat with 35 total TDs. I think the way to beat the Bobcats is by attacking the secondary and I'm not sure SDSU has the horses to do it. Trevillion is explosive but they only get him the ball twice a game. The rest of the WRs haven't broken 375 yards on the season. I expect them to run Washington a ton.

The case for SDSU is they shut down the Bobcats as some of the tougher defenses have done and dominate with the defense...but 27 to UNLV, 31 to Hawaii...OU #16 in NCAA in total offense, SDSU is #108. Uh-oh

Last edited:
Love the fact that UAB got spanked last year in their bowl. And I was impressed that they beat MTSU at home to win the conference.

NIU's coach is 0-5 in bowls and they get drilled every year. Don't be fooled by the fluke win that NIU got against Buffalo. Their offense isn't that good at all if you can stop Childers from running although to be fair he has improved down the stretch.

Last edited:
ADD:

NIU/UAB Over 42.5....this is just lined too low. NIU 5 of last 7 with 45 or more points, UAB 4 of last 5 with 49 or more points. These are two tough defenses but I think this one lands high 40s/low 50s. Think we could see some turnovers with both teams getting after the QB as good as they do.

ADD:

NIU/UAB Over 42.5....this is just lined too low. NIU 5 of last 7 with 45 or more points, UAB 4 of last 5 with 49 or more points. These are two tough defenses but I think this one lands high 40s/low 50s. Think we could see some turnovers with both teams getting after the QB as good as they do.
Tend to agree. These are still mid level teams. Both defenses have benefited from playing some bad teams. 41.5 is low, even for these 2. Taking a shot at over. GL to us. We seem to be the only ones with this train of thought.

Good call on the over regardless of outcome from here.

Is this niu not showing up in your opinion or should i straight fade the MAC? That is an atrocious offense that just pummeled them for a half and they are by far the best defense in the MAC

Good call on the over regardless of outcome from here.

Is this niu not showing up in your opinion or should i straight fade the MAC? That is an atrocious offense that just pummeled them for a half and they are by far the best defense in the MAC

I missed the first half because of other obligations (and I'll watch the tape and reserve the right to change my mind) but it looks like NIU couldn't stop the deep balls to Ubosi. They looked disinterested when I was watching, admittedly in the second half when they were down.

I really wonder what's up with Carey & bowls. 0-6 and you get drilled every year? John Cooperesque.

I know the MAC has sucked in recent years both SU and ATS in bowls but I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. Let's see how the Bobcats look, they have a decent match-up. IF they get boat-raced it might be MAC fade time....I actually somewhat like the MAC ATS in the remaining games honestly...

Well western rates to get trucked but i can see ohio and buffalo winning. I bet Buffalo but the niu game isnt very flattering when they face an opponent 4 pts better than uab.

I dont know what to make of sdsu

Well western rates to get trucked but i can see ohio and buffalo winning. I bet Buffalo but the niu game isnt very flattering when they face an opponent 4 pts better than uab.

I dont know what to make of sdsu

Well, not really Western but the rest seem winnable including Toledo if its a weather game as it is looking.

I wrote-off the MAC championship game. That was some fluky bullshit. When has NIU ever hit deep balls? Childers hasn't shown that all year and coming from behind ain't their game.

I mean, the MAC definitely has better match-ups than previous years except for WMU-BYU...

Had that Hawaii total too but had no idea we would be without the best offensive player in the game in the form of Ursua. Pretty much crushed any chance for Hawaii or over bettors.

Back