Week 16

Tito

The Salty Dog
70-65 (+3.85)

3-2 last week, but lost units on here. I was unable to post late games, but did very well. Got these today during a break from work...

Saints -.5/UNDER 58.5 (-120)**

Cardinals -4 (-116)**

Saints ML/Cards ML (-110)**

Raiders +2.5 (-108)**

Eagles/Cowboys OVER 49 (-114)**

Gio Bernard ru yds Over 50.5 (-114)** & Over 49.5 (-115)**

Moss ru yds Over 44.5 (-114)**

Singletary ru yds Over 35.5 (-130)*

Last edited:
I'm absolutely baffled at that Zona game. Niners w nothing to play for (technically) and a huge game for Zona. How do they come out like that and do nothing against an absolutely decimated D. What a flat performance. I was not high on the Cardinals and thought they were frauds, but absolutely loved the spot for them. Amazing.

Adding Gio Over. Texans are horrible w run D as we all now. Gio gets the rock against this D, I think he shatters this. Got this on BOL, but will add if my local book or BM has lower. Love this play.

Teams like Arz are in win to get in situations for a reason. We see this every year where teams who need to win to get in lose to teams with nothing to play for. If they were a good team they would already be in. I wouldn’t be shocked to see it today from a team like Chicago.

Teams like Arz are in win to get in situations for a reason. We see this every year where teams who need to win to get in lose to teams with nothing to play for. If they were a good team they would already be in. I wouldn’t be shocked to see it today from a team like Chicago.

Thats a good way to put it, if they were a better team they wouldn't be in this situation. Lesson learned (maybe).

Might be unwise to have two rbs from the same team w over props, but the Pats run D is no good. Cam Akers went off on them a couple of weeks ago for a bazillion. Last week dolphins had Brieda AND Ahmed go for 80+ and 100+. Bills last game vs Pats in Wk 8, both singletary and moss ran for 80+. Maybe Pats are geared tonight towards stopping the run tonight, I don;t know. But I like these plays. I think they are leaning on Moss a bit more now, so I played him for 2u....

Back