Week 16

Love Ravens play. Rivers been playing great but he’s been about a half second from a dozen or so disasters last 3 weeks. No home field advantage for them either and it shows ATS.

im so close to pulling the trigger too. just very hard to take nick mullens, even thoug I have been impressed with him, against this bears d. mack is playing correct?
Bears have a reason to be motivated. I dont expect them to be flat. That said, travel and past road experience its worth a shot on SF. Defense travels too.

TB thoughts?

I have the Cowboys rated as slightly above an average football team. I understand the potential lack of motivation for the Bucs but I have this lined below a TD so to get the hook (even juiced) was a number I had to play.

Love that you are on the Eagles tomorrow. Seeing so much love for Houston everywhere.

I hummed and hawed over the Ravens for so long I've missed the good number. I will likely join you on that one though.

49ers very close top being a play for me too.

BOL cap...finish strong

Some good bounces today. Detroit really dominated the game up until the Hail Mary at the half. Did not show up for 2nd.

Lean Oakland. Would buy to 3 if you’re going to do it. Last game in Oakland, team playing hard. Last game before they get smacked next week. Should have beaten Denver first time when Broncos were actually trying.

Back