TreyDawg

Pretty much a regular
Sides: 40-29 +23.86u
ML: 19-23 +5.67u
Totals: 3-9 -7.98u
Teasers: 39-32 -5.34u
Parlays: 9-23 -17.461u
Overall: 110-116 -1.251u

Picked up a little over 6.5 units last week to almost climb out of the cellar. Thanks Broncos for blowing that one. Last week for the parlays if this doesn't work out. Althought I shoulda thrown in the towel on those a while back with the totals. Been a long road back so let's see if we can get back to the black this week.

Sides:

Jets +2 (3.15/3)
Eagles -3 (2.2/2)
Live: Seahawks pk -115 (3.45/3)

ML:

Jets ML +115 (2/2.3)
Eagles -158 (3.16/2)

Teasers:

2T 7PT (1.35/1) ea
Jets +9/Panthers +.5
Jets +9/Bears +10
Jets +9/Bills +1
Jets +9/Lions -1
Jets +9/Titans +11
Jets +9/Ravens +17.5
Jets +9/Jags +9.5
Jets +9/Packers +12.5
Jets +9/Vikings +.5
Jets +9/Bengals +10

Parlays:

Raiders ML/Bills ML (2.5/2.5)
Chiefs ML/Cardinals ML/Vikings ML (2/2.48)
Chiefs ML/Bills ML/Cardinals ML/Vikings ML (2/4.17)
Bills
ML/Cardinals ML (2/1.87)
Eagles ML/Vikings ML (2/2.52)
Eagles ML/Chiefs ML/Steelers ML/Seahawks ML (2/3.44)

:shake: GL FELLAS :shake:

Last edited:
Adds:

Eagles -3 (2.2/2)
Eagles ML -158 (3.16/2)
Eagles ML/Vikings ML (2/2.52)
Eagles ML/Chiefs ML/Steelers ML/Seahawks ML (2/3.44)

Eagles/Skins thoughts:

As a Skins fan I hope I'm putting some reverse jinx into the universe betting against them. Was on em last week as I thought the matchup and spot was good. Now they go on the road where they've struggled so I won't beat that dead horse. Biggest reason behind playing the Eagles is I don't think Capt Kirk can go on the road and win a game that's for the division title, not yet anyways. He's progressed throughout the year and played well lately but now the expectation of winning the division is on his shoulders. I'll gladly pay to see him beat me (then get it all back in the wild card round when they get annihilated by Seattle). He leads the NFL in comp % which is still hard to believe given the talk about him at the beginning of the year. Surely the Kirk from the first 6 games this season will show up again and I think this is the spot. All the problems on the other sideline aside the game is in Kirk's hands IMO. He plays well they win and if he doesn't it gets ugly. He doesn't do well when they get behind and he has to throw to bring them back. They like to control the ball and keep his attempts down. If they get behind they won't have that luxury. Chippers pace could cause problems and I look for the Philly D to turn Wash over a time or two and they also have an edge on ST. DJax is a diva and being back in Philly could benefit the Eagles IMO. Not sure the Skins are ready for what's in front of them. We'll see tonight and I hope I'm wrong as a fan. But I've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well for D.C......PHI 31 WASH 17

Good luck this week Trey. I'm an Eagles fan, and I'm betting against my team.....LOL....show's the amount of faith we have in our squads!

Eagles/Skins thoughts:

As a Skins fan I hope I'm putting some reverse jinx into the universe betting against them. Was on em last week as I thought the matchup and spot was good. Now they go on the road where they've struggled so I won't beat that dead horse. Biggest reason behind playing the Eagles is I don't think Capt Kirk can go on the road and win a game that's for the division title, not yet anyways. He's progressed throughout the year and played well lately but now the expectation of winning the division is on his shoulders. I'll gladly pay to see him beat me (then get it all back in the wild card round when they get annihilated by Seattle). He leads the NFL in comp % which is still hard to believe given the talk about him at the beginning of the year. Surely the Kirk from the first 6 games this season will show up again and I think this is the spot. All the problems on the other sideline aside the game is in Kirk's hands IMO. He plays well they win and if he doesn't it gets ugly. He doesn't do well when they get behind and he has to throw to bring them back. They like to control the ball and keep his attempts down. If they get behind they won't have that luxury. Chippers pace could cause problems and I look for the Philly D to turn Wash over a time or two and they also have an edge on ST. DJax is a diva and being back in Philly could benefit the Eagles IMO. Not sure the Skins are ready for what's in front of them. We'll see tonight and I hope I'm wrong as a fan. But I've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well for D.C......PHI 31 WASH 17

Adds:

Jets +2 (3.15/3)

Jets ML +115 (2/2.3)

Chiefs ML/Cardinals ML/Vikings ML (2/2.48)
Chiefs ML/Bills ML/Cardinals ML/Vikings ML (2/4.17)
Bills ML/Cardinals ML (2/1.87)

2T 7PT (1.35/1) ea
Jets +9/Panthers +.5
Jets +9/Bears +10
Jets +9/Bills +1
Jets +9/Lions -1
Jets +9/Titans +11
Jets +9/Ravens +17.5
Jets +9/Jags +9.5
Jets +9/Packers +12.5
Jets +9/Vikings +.5
Jets +9/Bengals +10

Good luck this week Trey. I'm an Eagles fan, and I'm betting against my team.....LOL....show's the amount of faith we have in our squads!

Nice call on the Jets.

Thanks SMH. Guess I shoulda had more faith in my squad. Guess that shitshow of an organization will wear you down over time and break your heart when you have the slightest bit of hope. We'll see how they do over the next couple of years as they do have some decent young pieces. Now if Snyder will just keep his hands out of the cookie jar.

Jets got it done with an assist from Beli. I'll take it. :shake:

Back