a couple here...

Washington D versus Philly
or
Cincy D versus Pitt?

also

Michael Turner versus Detroit
or
David Wilson versus Baltimore?

gotta play any d against philly. and id go Turner. You don't know Bradshaws status. If he plays, then its def turner. If not, Turner still has a knack for getting in the endzone even if his overall skills are blatantly diminished

I could have used this thread last week. I was in the semis in all 4 leagues I'm in and I only won 1 matchup. 1 I got smoked in, but the other I would have won if I started Crabtree over Josh Gordon (also would have won if brady didnt slide at the 1 on that last td), and the other I would ahve won if I started decker over Danario.

Im in 2 3rd place games now and a championship.

I need rbs, 3 wrs, and a flex out of:

Alexander
Decker
Garcon
Marshall
Roddy
Alfred Morris
Rice
Doug Martin

I think I have to play all 3 rbs. Then for WR's ill bench Danario because the Chargers are just garbage. I guess I have to go Marshall even though he scares me with Peterson probably covering him. But I guess Danario and Garcon get the bench? Nah, not against Philly. Danario and Roddy? Julios clearly the man there now? Tough call.

In another league:

Montell Owens or Joique Bell for rb2. Yeah rbs a bitch in that one.

Then for 3 wrs:

Garcon
Shorts
Cobb
Roddy
Lloyd
Jennings.

I think im gonna go Cobb, Garcon, Shorts. I think on both teams I may bench Roddy. He just hasnt been the same lately, due to both injuries and the emergence of Julio as the number 1 WR

Eli @ Bal
Tannehill vs Buf

PPR pick 3
Spiller @ MIA
Forte @ ARI
Murray vs NO
Moreno vs CLE
D. Wilson @ BAL

PPR pick 2
Decker vs Cle
Garcon @ Phi
Jennings vs Ten
Alexander @ Jets

eli

spiller moreno murray

Decker
Garcon

Garcon's playing the Eagles and has RG3 back. Can't risk another goose egg from DX

Also....

I have Tony Gonzalez and Gronk...Gronk MIGHT be back, but we won't know until Sunday and even if he is back how limited will he be? Also, this is the Jags. On the other hand, Gonzalez plays Saturday...

Do I start Gonzalez or sit him and risk on Gronk and at worst pick up another TE?

Im 99% sure I'd go Gonzalez, but what TE's are available. I kinda like Sheffler this week, Pettigrew's not practicing.

Oh wait, mid-sentence I realized he plays Saturday too. Go with TGon

dwoww
Alexander
Decker
Garcon
Marshall
Roddy
Alfred Morris
Rice
Doug Martin

not sure on last WR

Then for 3 wrs:

Garcon
Shorts
Cobb
Roddy
Lloyd
Jennings

seriously though. IDK Decker could be real good because you assume Haden covers Thomas. I don't see how you can sit Garcon vs Philly though. marshall's a must start

I think Danario is a bench. Even if hes been great, Im a believer that when you have to make a decision like this you go with the guy who you know is a good player, not a guy whos had a few hot weeks.

Then its between Roddy and Garcon. I'm sheepish on Roddy. I think hes still kind of hurt, and evne if he plays it could be more of as a decoy so they can throw to Tgon and Julio.

Its your team, and I'd hate for you to lose because I said bench a top 15 WR, but I think I may let Roddy sit this one out.

dwoww
Alexander
Decker
Garcon
Marshall
Roddy
Alfred Morris
Rice
Doug Martin

not sure on last WR

Then for 3 wrs:

Garcon
Shorts
Cobb
Roddy
Lloyd
Jennings
agree with this .. get it done Dan

Dont think i csn bench Shorts this week. Hes pretty much a lock for 100 yards. I gor here w him & Lloyd on the bench so i think im gonna stick with it. Lloyd is still just one of a ton of options for NE. Shorts is the guy in JAX. And there will be lots of garbage time

Any opinions on starting RG3 or Matty Ice?

I should add that I've also got Roddy & TGonz but I'm leaning towards keeping Roddy on the bench this week.

Sit Roddy if you have other decent WR options...too much risk in my opinion...

I had to chose between Lloyd and Roddy in one league and with the news about Gronk. I went Lloyd.

RG3 was only going to play if he was ready to go so assuming the reports are true. He's healthy and playing for their playoff lives. They also don't look like they'll be blowing anyone out so should see a full game of opportunities. Matt might have limited pass attempts after the first half if they jump out on Det. And there's much less to play for so he'll spend less time in the pocket to force a throw rather then tossing it away and living to fight another day. Urgency pushes RG3 and his knee passed a healthier Matt Ryan vs a beatable DET secondary.

Start 3 WRs... (1 point ppr)

B. Lloyd
P. Garcon
M. Williams
J. Jones
B. Marshall
J. Blackmon

really torn between Lloyd, Garcon, and even like Blackmon's matchup this week. With Gronk out I really wanna roll with the hot hand in Lloyd but NE should be playing with a comfortable lead for most of the game so IDK if I'd be extracting the most upside. Garcon with RG3 back poses the best blend of upside and stability IMO...

in another league...

Ridley
Sproles (non ppr)

highlighted the ones I'm leaning obv

Really appreciate the thoughts. I'm still torn on it and may end up just flipping a coin before the game tonight.

Feel like RG3 is slightly riskier but as I think about it both are likely solid options.

I'd go with the 3 your leaning towards for the WRs. Flip a coin on the RBs but I'd stick with Sproles as well in hopefully a shootout in Dallas.

Back