Week 16 Picks

Andy

Pretty much a regular
2021 Season
18-16 (52.9%) +.38un

RAMS -3@-114 (Looselines)

Not sure what i'm missing here, Dalvin Cook is out (though mattison has been plenty serviceable), this is about QB play and defense. Minn struggles to stop wr's and the rams have arguably one of the best wr groups in the league. Stafford has been playing well most of the season, Rams are healthy at RB. Rams defense should be able to slow the up and down cousins. Theilen looks to be back but i doubt he's 100%. Only laying a FG here, think the rams win this one and continue rolling.

I think one the things that worries me and prob contributing to the line is rams had to play Tuesday so this a pretty short week for them while Vikings on normal. Rams rbs not healthy yet, pretty sure sony micheal only one dressing 2marro, Akers close but week away I think and Henderson out I believe. Totally agree Stafford should rip up Vikings secondary, I do kinda expect cousins back in his comfort zone playing a normal early start and w theilen back will be game and put up some nice numbers also. Pretty much a must win for vikings so prob get good effort, certainly don’t mean they win but think they are in advantageous spot. I have no interest playing minny, just have some concerns w rams, gun to head id play same side as you tho. Gl

I think one the things that worries me and prob contributing to the line is rams had to play Tuesday so this a pretty short week for them while Vikings on normal. Rams rbs not healthy yet, pretty sure sony micheal only one dressing 2marro, Akers close but week away I think and Henderson out I believe. Totally agree Stafford should rip up Vikings secondary, I do kinda expect cousins back in his comfort zone playing a normal early start and w theilen back will be game and put up some nice numbers also. Pretty much a must win for vikings so prob get good effort, certainly don’t mean they win but think they are in advantageous spot. I have no interest playing minny, just have some concerns w rams, gun to head id play same side as you tho. Gl
This is the healthiest the Rams RB backfield has been all yr. Henderson isn’t on the injury report. Most recently was out because of Covid before returning last week.

This is the healthiest the Rams RB backfield has been all yr. Henderson isn’t on the injury report. Most recently was out because of Covid before returning last week.

I just realized Henderson is off. They gonna get Akers back soon, that could be big, this should be a Stafford game tho, I’d think rams carve this secondary.

JAGS +3 (local)

Last second play, decided to take it cause my local offered it at 3. I like james robinson to run all over the jets. jags have more at the wr position, just need lawrence to play ball control like last week. i dont see the jets doing much with what they have left at the skill positions.

short week is a worry, esp going on the road, though at least its a day more than a thursday game. i am sure this game will be tight.

short week is a worry, esp going on the road, though at least its a day more than a thursday game. i am sure this game will be tight.

im pretty invested dfs wise with rams passing game and i have stafford over 281.5 passing yards.. i do think theilen could come back and help vikings in red zone, if it is a shootout it pretty likely cousins will make the killer mistake at some point!!

RAMS -3@-114

1-1 -.1un

Stafford tried hard to give away the rams game but really they controlled that one from the outset. Robinson going down for jags prob doomed that play. though despite giving up a KO ret td somehow jags had a shot at the end to win outright. lawrence is just a loser though, had no idea what to do at the GL.

2021 Season
19-17 (52.8%) +.28un

2021 Season
18-16 (52.9%) +.38un

RAMS -3@-114 (Looselines)

Not sure what i'm missing here, Dalvin Cook is out (though mattison has been plenty serviceable), this is about QB play and defense. Minn struggles to stop wr's and the rams have arguably one of the best wr groups in the league. Stafford has been playing well most of the season, Rams are healthy at RB. Rams defense should be able to slow the up and down cousins. Theilen looks to be back but i doubt he's 100%. Only laying a FG here, think the rams win this one and continue rolling.

great bet

Back