Week #16 of the NFL

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
On the home stretch...

Well, told myself i was gonna lay off until Sunday...but i couldn't. Had to put a little on the home dog for Saturday.

Oakland (+7) over Kansas City (-104) for 1.5 units

Nothing big...but worth taking a flyer on, imo. KC hasn't beat Oak by more than 7 points since 2002. Oak's been playing some decent defense...and if they can get any offense going at all, they should be able to hang w/in the number. It's fallen off a bit, but Oak-town was a covering machine earlier int he year...especially at home. So we'll see if they got any heart left, and feel liek spoiling the Cheifs' very slim shot at the playoffs.

CYA again on Sunday. GL this weekend.:drink:

Prefer the under myself, but am leaning towards Oakland as a side.

If I see a 7.5 cheap enough I'll bite.

Sunday's & Monday's games...

First off, thx guys :shake: for all the good wishes.
Sorry Oak didn't cover for us. Chalk it up as one for the public. But Oak, like many of us feared, jsut couldn't muster up the offense to keep it close enough. The defense sure did their part though...

Anyways, onto the remainder of week 16.

Buffalo (-5.5) over Tennessee (+102) for 2 units

NY Giants (-3) over New Orleans (+108) for 2 units

Atlanta (-6.5) over Carolina (+104) for 2 units

Washington ML (+101) over St Louis for 2 units

Pittsburgh (-4) over Baltimore (+102) for 2 units

Jacksonville (-3) over New England (-109) for 2 units

San Francisco (-4.5) over Arizona (-101) for 2 units

Cincinnati (+3) over Denver (-101) for 2 units

Philadelphia (+7) over Dallas (-104) for 2 units

NY Jets (+2.5) over Miami (+100) for 2 units

Won't be available much between now and the 26th, so i wanted to get all my plays in now. And it's a shitload of them...

Anyhow, i'm sure a lot of this won't be that popular...or public, lol. But it is what it is. You always gotta take things such as home field and injuries into consideration...but this time of year, in the closing weeks, we also really gotta focus on motivation...taking it into account more than normal, i mean. Basically who's fighting harder for a playoff spot, who's already got their fate somewhat decided, and who's already set to move on. This time of year, it means everything.

And that's why you see NYG or Pitt or Jax all favored at home this week...with a line jsut begging you to take the better (road) team, who jsut so happens to basically already have a spot secured in the playoffs.
Anyways, not trying to influence you...jsut suggesting to be wary of some of these lines/games. And be wary of some of these teams with their backs against the wall right now.

Well...enough of that.
I'll be back around on the 26th. If i'm lucky, maybe late/late Christmas Day. So enjoy the games...win all your plays...and have a very Merry Christmas with your families. (Especially with/for the kids in your families.)

:drink:

I like most of your plays, although the need-to-win logic has screwed me many times! Anyway, good luck today and, most importantly, have a Merry Christmas! :15_10_5:

Back