Week 16 hammers!!!!!

HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
8-0 overall

4-0 last week

Vikings +7 (-120)
Afraid that Miami may have cashed it in by now, and I'm certain that Minny hasn't cashed it in. They are still playing hard for their coach and really just crapped away the game last week. Miami on the other hand is trending downward, & are now out of the playoffs after last week. Miami as a home favorite of 6 or more pts = 1-13 ATS. Vikings in December = 10-1 ATS.

Chiefs +3
Steelers running hott, Chiefs in a must win. Could be dangerous going against the Steelers, but they still have plenty of holes on the team & I'm not sold that they can play this well week in & out. Steelers have a somewhat look ahead w/ Cincy on deck....Steelers the week before playing Cincy = 1-15 ATS. Chiefs on a 13-3 ATS run on the road, and Andy Reid is as good of a road coach as there is in the NFL.

Will try to be back for more later this weekend. Leaning on Washington (I must be drunk), Indy, & Denver (Cincy is not a team to back on the PrimeTime stage). Best of Luck peps!

BOL dude. I want to believe but sometimes I wonder if that dude RJ Bell is really trying to help. Last time the Vikes won a road game v AFC East was 14 years ago.

Ah I like RJ Bell and I strongly recommend giving him a follow. Puts up lots of good info.....but I don't think you can just take all the trends he throws out and make pure picks with them. You have to do your own capping and your own knowledge or feels for a game also. I've gone against his trends multiple times this year and it's been fine. Trends were made to be broken IMO, so I take them with a grain of salt. But I do appreciate him bc he has helped me make some money.

I like Minny bc they are actually still playing football and Miami has been dead since the 2nd half against the Ravens IMO. I like the chiefs bc I'm in no way sold on Pittsburgh, and the chiefs have a pass defense to slow Big Ben (chiefs have yet to give up a 300 yd passer this year I believe). Those daunting trends just help make me feel more confident. And I'm not even asking for either team to win the game, just asking for them to cover a number as they are both dogs

Bol this week

Broncos -3 (-115)
Cincy is not a good team to back in primetime games. They also have a huge game on deck w/ Pittsburgh next weekend to look forward to. Broncos still playing for home field in the playoffs so should be awake enough for this game.

Back