Week 16 Blitz

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
rushing to get things in... not much time to update the record right now but I will...

tonight:

Indianapolis Colts -5 @ Jacksonville Jaguars ( 1.1 to win 1 )

gl to all this week

haha.. I just posted the same emoticon on your thread shark... too bad our minds weren't thinking alike on the play.. hehe.

added:

Atlanta Falcons @ Minnesota Vikings -3 ( 2.2 to win 2 )

New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks +3.5 ( 1.1 to win 1 )

Houston Texans @ Oakland Raiders +7 ( 1.1 to win 1 )

I was 3-2 last week and yet a bit down on money... 3-2 so far this week and again a bit down on money... the big plays have been killing me last two weeks... I need the G-Men to come through tonight.

added:

ended up adding one more unit on the G-Men -3.5

updated:

Carolina Panthers @ New York Giants -3.5 ( 2.2 to win 2 )

what a win for your boys... that was IMO the best SNF game of the entire season.... game had a playoff-esq intensity to it

nice call on the gmen and very solid week blitz:cheers:

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears -4 ( 2.2 to win 2 )

This is a rematch from the 37-3 beating the Bears got @ Green Bay less than a month ago... thing is, so much has changed since that last game. For one, it's not @ Lambeau. The Bears were also rushing Kyle Orton back from an injury in that one and to top things off, the Packers were still a playoff contender at that time. Chicago came out flat and fell behind early in that contest. It was a crash and burn night for them. I'll be expecting the exact opposite for this one. The Bears are at home and they're the better team right now. Since that last game against the Packers, Chicago is 3-1 while the Packers have lost four in a row...

Giving more than a fg makes things tempting to take the Packers as a Monday Night Doggie... Division rivalry game and all... but I don't want to fall for that one...

I'm feeling pretty good about this bet. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing at this point, but I see a double digit win brewing tonight for the home team... I think the Bears dominate.

capped the game wrong and deserved to lose it...

lost the bigger bets and won the smaller ones...

4-3 (-2.7 units) for the week...

Back