Week 15 - NFL BLITZ

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
Haven't updated my stuff yet, but I'm posting to get this play up before the line moves against me...

Denver +1 @ Houston ( 2 units )

I figure the public is going to be all over Denver here and the line will eventually move against me. Even if it doesn't, I'd still rather just take this play now. I know about all the Kubiak knows Shanahan talk and the coach is playing his former team trends, but I just think Denver is the better team here. Denvers' defense is not ranked well at all against the run, but they have shown signs of stepping up against it recently. Both teams need this win, but I think Shanahan has got his team heading in the right direction right now and they should find a way to win this one.

I'll go into more details a bit later on this game as it's pretty late (or should I say early in the morning) right now.

gl to all this week

agree with you on Denver.

Broncos have a balanced offense while on D they get to sell out on stopping Johnson.

sorry for the lack of posts and responses guys... between work, studying and capping these games, and the hectic christmas shopping, it's pretty difficult to find time for shit...

I'll get back in here first chance I get

bad start to the week... Houston was just the better team Thursday night...

now I need to turn things in the right direction to close out the week.

thanks Jump... gl bro..

add:

Green Bay -7 @ St. Louis (2 units)

Seattle -7 @ Carolina (2 units)

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay -12.5 (2 units)

Buffalo @ Cleveland UNDER 37.5 (2 units)

add for late games:

Detroit @ San Diego -10 ( 4 units )

Philadelphia @ Dallas -10 ( 2 units )

Washington @ NY Giants -6 ( 1 unit )

went bigger with San Diego.. I was thinking of going all out with a 6 unit play (which I don't normally go that high), but there was still that little tingling in the back of my mind that didn't let me do it...

anyway, I just never seem to know when to bet the Boys and when not to... they sucked it today...

I said a few weeks ago when the G-Men and the Lions had the same record and were playing each other that the Giants would win and continue to play well and get into the playoffs while the Lions would lose and start a downward spiral with a tough schedule ahead and not make the playoffs.. that all pretty much went down as I expected...

still have the G-men pending tonight for a unit

gl to everyone playing tonights' game

Back