Jax/Pitt Over 37
GB/STL over 44
Colts -10.5
Minny/Chi Under 43
Pats -23.5
Carolina +7.5
Houston +1
Titans -4

Not much to offer from the NFL schedulers this week... but hopefully i keep rolling and have another winning week.

GL... and what do you guys think?

Weather looks like it might be ugly in Pittsburgh on Sunday, snow with high winds. Be careful on that over.

Same with New England, high winds slow down that dynamic pass offense.

Hey bro! Great job on the season thus far. Now it's time to finish strong!

Agree with your leans on the Colts & Titans, and I'm undecided on Denver/Houston. And while I do think 7 points is alot for the Hawks to lay on the road, no way can I back a Carolina squad in complete dissaray. The Panthers QB situation is bad.

GL this week bud!

:cheers:

that over in the jags-steelers strikes me as risky.

two of the tougher more physical teams in the league, i figure it will be a defensive battle, with neither side being able to run the ball consistently.

theres no doubt that both teams have quality offenses, but it feels like even if the offenses have success, the defenses will be able to shut em down in the redzone and make em settle for fgs.

I'm loving the fact that all u guys are hatin on the Over in the Pitt/Jax game. But unless the weather is ridiculous I'm keeping it as a play.
I know both defenses can be tough but... Garrard doesn't make mistakes and the lack of stroud in the middle should give ben and the boys some time and room to run. I don't know. I've been on a roll and I just don't see the 10-7 game that you guys are talkin bout.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see... I'll even throw a prediction of 24-20 Jags out there for ya.

Oh ya i'm adding a play now b4 this gets to 14

TB -12 1/2

ATL showed me nothing on monday... Now short week w/ no coach... I'll take me chances

i really really hope the jags win this one. Big Ben hasn't practiced the last two days so if he gets ruled out for sunday you may be able to get a better line.

really like that tb play. garcia is back this week. tb sqeeked by two games without him but this team isn't the same team without him. graham has been a stud the last 10 or so games. tb defense should be tough at home against an anemic atl team even though the tb defense hasn't been all that great the last few weeks. atl should be a nice cure.

Play for tonight for shits and giggles...

Denver Pk

I hate Denver b/c of 2 games recently but i need some kind of gambling action for tonight

Ugh...you were originally leaning to Houston, but you played Denver. Were you just feelin them last night?

Sunday Plays so far
Jax/Pitt Over 35
NE -20.5
N0/Zona Over 49
GB -7.5
TB -12.5
Tenn -4
Dallas -10

Ugh... A lot of chalk lets hope for the best

Nugzz - not sure if you care or not but the weather isn't too good here in the Burgh. The wind damn near blew my brick home over a couple of times and it started to rain/snow/sleet just a few minutes ago...not saying that portion of it will keep up (although it is suppose to) but the high winds definitely will (up to 40 mph). Just giving you a heads up bro.

GL with the card, I did take the UNDER in the Steeler game BTW.

Peace.

I'm aware Mags... Thanks bro... Still playing it tho

Who woulda thought the Pitt game would be one of the easier ones... I hope too many people didn't go against me.

5-2 so far...

Just Dallas pending...I played the Colts and Chargers also but didnt post so i wont include them in my record.

Last edited:
Tonight... I'm leaning G-Men but may be a no play due to my fan bias...

We'll see... Knowing me i'll come up with something to bet

Oh man... Did it again betting with my heart and ruining a good week.

5-5 on the week... Trying to avoid what i think is my first losing week of the entire season in the NFL. (I could be wrong but i dont feel like lookin back)

Tonight
Minny -10.5

I'm still leanin under... But i like the side a little more and not sure if i want to lay the 10.5 and have to root for the under

Oh man... Did it again betting with my heart and ruining a good week.

5-5 on the week... Trying to avoid what i think is my first losing week of the entire season in the NFL. (I could be wrong but i dont feel like lookin back)

Tonight
Minny -10.5

You been great all season. That outstanding record isnt anything to sneeze at.

Good health tonight...:shake:

Wow...

Terrible end to a great start for the week
5-6 this week for my first negative week of the year.

I'll be back with winners next week.. HOPEFULLY

Back