***Week 15 Lex***

I see a bunch of Broncos love today, ppl saying this is a letdown spot. I just don't think the Bills are looking ahead to anything other than winning this division. A win today clinches for the first time since 1995. Do you really think they will not be up for this?

Offense- Slower start vs the Steelers but they adjusted and just picked apart that secondary. Allen is making all the right plays, and the offense is thriving. Denver is down 3 corners so I really don't think they'll be able to hold down the passing attack. Diggs dominated lw and he very well could again. No Brown again but is anyone concerned about that with Gabe Davis in? He's scored a td in 4 of the last 5 games and is only going to get better. Moss got most of the touches on the ground lw so he's back in good graces after fumbling the week previous. Oline is intact now and starting to gel... it was a rough 1sth as Heyward was wreaking havoc on the line, but they adjusted well 2ndh and protected Josh. No way can Denver cover well using man, so I'd expect Allen to once again find the coverage holes and deliver. Bridgewater went 30-40 last week, Allen could have another big day.

Defense- After a slow start to the season plagued with injuries the Bills D is finally coming around. I actually think the early injuries have been beneficial as they were able to develop some young guys. AJ Klein has developed nicely throughout the season which has allowed Milano to slowly return from injury (he played 50% of the snaps last week). Tremaine Edmunds seemingly has been getting better with every game. Levi Wallace/Norman have begun splitting reps after Wallace had a couple rough starts, but as a whole the secondary has been forcing turnovers down the stretch. The Bills have been content to sit in Nickel and make the opposing team throw to win. I think they will be able to get to Lock and force him to make mistakes. Lock threw 4 tds last week, but the Bills are NOT the Panthers.

Special teams- Andre Roberts is quietly one of the best return men in the game. Bass is 13 of 14 fg last 6 games. Denver will be without McManus and had to activate an xfl kicker from the practice squad. That could come into play here.....

In the end I'm backing the Bills to get the AFC East Mouse off their back and win by 7+ here. Total is close so I may hop in at the half if I see value. If you like the Broncos I think the over is a better wager than Den ats- I just don't see a situation where they hold the Bills under 24+ (unless they don't score and the Bills take the air out of the ball 2ndh). Denver has beaten 1 team with a winning record and and have lost by 5 or more in 7 of their 8 losses. Put some respect of the Bill's name!!!!!

Last edited:
thoughts on Buf -3 1H. I actually prefer it to the full game. Denver has been a slow starter this year and buffaloes defense has been very good in the first half of games.

thoughts on Buf -3 1H. I actually prefer it to the full game. Denver has been a slow starter this year and buffaloes defense has been very good in the first half of games.
No real opinion on 1sth would be bills or nothing for me though

Jets pick is either based on Rams not scoring more than 27 or Jets getting 2 TD's?
Miami has Parker and TE out with an injured backfield that will be using a 3rd string RB. This 1 could be 6-3

Back