Falcons tt o23-110

Vikings-5.5-104

Packers/Raiders o47.5-105

Dolphins/Chargers o45.5-105

3 units each

Vikings ml/Falcons ml/Chiefs ml (+337)

Giants+175

2 units each

Interested in your thoughts on the Bills/Skins game today. I'm trying to keep my heart out of it and think it's a tough spot for the Bills. Can't believe I'm considering betting on my team but might have to at this level.

Get it today Lex.

Interested in your thoughts on the Bills/Skins game today. I'm trying to keep my heart out of it and think it's a tough spot for the Bills. Can't believe I'm considering betting on my team but might have to at this level.

The Bills are dealing with a ton of injuries, Clay out hurts the passing game but really hurts the run game more.... However Karlos back in the lineup to spell Shady is a huge offensive addition. If the Bills run game gets going early it will do wonders for Tyrod. I think Watkins will make some big plays this week once again and Tyrod may be getting a bit more mobile in this one to extend plays.

Biggest concern for me is the secondary/LB in coverage... Lawson has been pretty bad all season and Reed is a matchup nightmare to begin with.... no clue how Reddick and Tarpley fare @ lb but they will have to make plays. Waiting to see if Rambo will be on the field because if he isn't I don't think I can play on Buffalo. McKelvin can either make amazing defensive plays or get roasted... Garcon/Desean both have potential for big yardage plays. IMO it all comes down to turnovers- the Bills will need to win that battle to get the win today.

Honestly to me the line looks like it's begging for Skins loot... Fresh off a win with the Bills playoff hopes barely alive and banged up and they open as dogs? Bills or nothing from my homer ass though

The Bills are dealing with a ton of injuries, Clay out hurts the passing game but really hurts the run game more.... However Karlos back in the lineup to spell Shady is a huge offensive addition. If the Bills run game gets going early it will do wonders for Tyrod. I think Watkins will make some big plays this week once again and Tyrod may be getting a bit more mobile in this one to extend plays.

Biggest concern for me is the secondary/LB in coverage... Lawson has been pretty bad all season and Reed is a matchup nightmare to begin with.... no clue how Reddick and Tarpley fare @ lb but they will have to make plays. Waiting to see if Rambo will be on the field because if he isn't I don't think I can play on Buffalo. McKelvin can either make amazing defensive plays or get roasted... Garcon/Desean both have potential for big yardage plays. IMO it all comes down to turnovers- the Bills will need to win that battle to get the win today.

Honestly to me the line looks like it's begging for Skins loot... Fresh off a win with the Bills playoff hopes barely alive and banged up and they open as dogs? Bills or nothing from my homer ass though

I was also thining the travel lately might be a challenge for the Bills. 5th roadie in last 6 can't help either. Guess we'll be H2H on the homer plays today. Thanks for the thoughts. GL today :shake:

Thanks guys

Vikings tt o10.5+110 2ndh

Bears/vikings o21-1118 2ndh

2 units each

Ap is probable to return i think he goes nuts

Back