***Week 14***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
kicking it off with a seemingly unpopular play on the boards, but one many may say is the public play.

Broncos-10-105

4 units

Can't get away from the fave here- even though it's a divisional road game, the Broncos still have a shot @ the #2 seed (and a longshot @#1). I think they have an easier road than the Pats with 4 remaining, would think they want to put the Raiders away quickly here. Leaned to the over, but in the end I'm trying to avoid a possible split and going with what I feel is the strongest wager on board. May check back in at the half:tiphat:

Ty guys 2nd half wagers....

Broncos/Raiders o24+100 2ndh

1.5 units

Broncos-4.5+100/ o24-105 2ndh

+290

1 unit

ty sir.

MNF

Texans+3.5-103 1sth

Texans team o23-115

Texans/Patriots o26.5 1sth

Texans/Patriots o51-117

3 units each

Again I think you can throw any motivation angle out of the window, these are two of the best the AFC has to offer in a primetime face off, no shortage for either one IMO. Both defenses have been vulnerable as of late, and the Texans really haven't fared well defensively vs passing teams (31-25 @Den/ 34-31 @ Detroit) so I think it's unlikely the Texans come into NE and dominate defensively. I do think they will be able to move the ball well vs the Pats defense, who haven't been solid at home all season. Texans team over is an auto play for me when Indy, Buffalo & the Jets all surpassed that number @NE. The Texans have only has 3 games this season where they failed to get over 23. The last 7 1st halves in Patriots games have all went 27+, so again I think even with weather there will be points scored. Can the Patriots blow the doors off the Texans tonight? Certainly, but in this spot I just don't see why you would want to lay chalk when it could easily come down to the last play. I am stopping myself short of saying the Texans win outright, but I do think they have a better than 2 to 1 shot.. I will reevaluate the side at the half...

Back