Week 14 service/tout/Walters et al release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sorry for the late start.

Billy bet some sides ayer.

420 all confirmed.

374 moved but i'm not sure it was him 100 percent and 424 went up and i think it was him but not sure again.

Today he just bet 324 We Are Marshall confirmed and 322 Ohio U went up. I think him, but no confirmado....

:shake:

billy on Army, and he also bet on my 397 K-State and on both sides of Wiskydicks/Penn State. The first bet was on the favorite and a suspect came back on the dog just an hour or so ago.
407 Arky State i think is him as well, but not confirmed.

thanks fellas, hope all is well with y'all...

cocktail time, made out good that game as I stayed high to keep them off detroit teasers and got plenty of GB money and doing the same with dallas here

Dr Bob's site says 4 best bets + 3 strong opinions, with more to come tomorrow/today. Saw this posted, so assume it's his 4 best bets, prolly separated by stars.

Washington
Utah St

Hawaii
Stanford

Phil Steele's Inside the Pressbox plays...

Nebraska
Pitt
Ohio St
Tulane
USC
UGA/GT over

i swear, phil's wet dream must be a tOSU/USC bowl game every year. ;)

Long time follower.. Think the site is great and love all the info you guys provide....Just curious who was 311 havent been able to find a full list of games showing last nights numbers.. Thanks :thinking:

The line on Miami at Pitt has plunged since yesterday. It was Miami -3 when I checked yesterday. By the time I decided to take Pitt it was down to -2x. Now it is down to pick.

I don't know what caused it, but some big money came in on Pitt for some reason.

I took Pitt because they have the best D, Miami looks like they have lost interest and I love to bet against Florida teams when they have to play in below freezing wind chill, but everyone knew that when the line came out, so that didn't cause the big drop in the line.

Tahoe - That game was a mess. Billy all over Pitt and as soon as i shaded that way there was other sharps that hammered Miami. One guy only bets when there is a buswreck. He had Miami. Full list of today's stuff coming.

Dr Bob's site says 4 best bets + 3 strong opinions, with more to come tomorrow/today. Saw this posted, so assume it's his 4 best bets, prolly separated by stars.

Washington
Utah St

Hawaii
Stanford

he added Mich St & Vandy today, so 6 best bets now. (no clue what the opinions are.)

obviously we don't get every walters play in here but based on these threads it looks like a rare down year for him rex. You guys made money from his movers?

Back