Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Week 14 games with my PR:

aTm @ AU (+5.5)
Arkansas @ Mizzou (-8.5)
Florida @ Tenn (+16.5)
Vandy @ UGA (-25)
S Carolina @ UK (-6)
Alabama @ LSU (+22.5)

Not sure how engaged some of these teams are, so could be interesting.

I think Bama anything less than 35 is a max bet for me. Saban about to break it off in us.

Note to coaches.
Don’t put a girl in as your Kicker. You’ll get fired the following day, while your K get SEC special teams player of the week.

Wow, a lot of us have commented about her and it's probably time we move on. I just want to say this...I don't care if every team has a girl kicker, I have no problem with it the fact that she was on the team or even that she kicked in the game. I have a problem with the attention she is getting for essentially doing little more than nothing. Kadarius Toney actually did something, returned a punt for TD, but he has to share the weekly recognition with a player who pooch kicked the ball. I understand she was instructed to make that kind of kick, probably because they knew she couldn't kick it deep and would look bad trying to do so, instead they told her to kick a knuckleball likely knowing it was the only thing she could do. Maybe some day we can have a transgender football player and yippie, wooohooo, but let's save the superlatives and pats on the back for actually doing something in the game that matters.

Something very strange about that whole first woman deal.

Vanderbilt women's soccer just won the conference title. There have to be half a dozen women off that team that can kick better than she can.

She was the goalie & they typically have to kick the ball half-way across the field on goal kicks multiple times each game. She can probably kick a soccer ball 50 yards, but kicking a football is a whole different animal.

I'm all for giving women the opportunity to do anything they feel capable of & also giving recognition where it's due, but giving accolades over non-existent achievements kind of cheapens the whole idea behind equality. This isn't youth sports where everyone gets a trophy these days.

Well the Bama number isn't coming back...just laid 29 medium and 1H -17 big. This is going to be a destruction imo.

I have friends that blind bet the Tigers weekly. Even in the worst spots and situations.
MULTIPLE of these guys are on Bama and keeping it “quiet” lol.

just for context

no clue. Does uk crush anyone with that incompetent passing attack? They barely beat freaking vandy, lol. Guess easiest way for me to say this if I can’t find better bets than laying 11.5 with uk then I’m taking the week off!! Lol
Haha

It wondering if USC quit. Kentucky O does fine against non elite Ds.

The year will feel a lot better with a crushing home win.

4 of 5 losses were to top 10 attime

Haha

It wondering if USC quit. Kentucky O does fine against non elite Ds.

The year will feel a lot better with a crushing home win.

4 of 5 losses were to top 10 attime

yea, they actually have a few wins by pretty big margin, the vandy game was their only close win so wasn’t really fair to suggest they couldn’t get margin. Uk should be able to run on them. I dunno if scary has quit? I don’t think so, the only of their games I seen recently was a bit of the mizzou game and they battled hard in 2nd half after getting down. Mizzou isn’t exactly good but certainly didn’t appear they had given up.

yea, they actually have a few wins by pretty big margin, the vandy game was their only close win so wasn’t really fair to suggest they couldn’t get margin. Uk should be able to run on them. I dunno if scary has quit? I don’t think so, the only of their games I seen recently was a bit of the mizzou game and they battled hard in 2nd half after getting down. Mizzou isn’t exactly good but certainly didn’t appear they had given up.

I think the Mizzou game was the one after muschamp firing. They played well lost. Now they are toasted imo

Mostly they still have their HC

Season wasnt so bad. Losing 4 of 5 to top 10. Off big Bama loss, I think they crush

I usually tend to think of Florida as one of their biggest games of the year and that was just last week - hence the opt outs now. I really have no opinion on this game either way, just adding discussion.

I usually tend to think of Florida as one of their biggest games of the year and that was just last week - hence the opt outs now. I really have no opinion on this game either way, just adding discussion.
I meant to say UF. Either way playing two top 5 teams is no disgrace. I'm playing them. I like the spot for some reason

I meant to say UF. Either way playing two top 5 teams is no disgrace. I'm playing them. I like the spot for some reason

I will certainly root your way for you. Like I said, I have no opinion. Gun to head? I'd have to go Kentucky. Line seems strong, IMO.

I will certainly root your way for you. Like I said, I have no opinion. Gun to head? I'd have to go Kentucky. Line seems strong, IMO.

what a guy! I will have to much action on to many games to be rooting for uk Johnny!! Lol. Hope you win tho!

I appreciate your opinion. Kind of speed capping. Cant help but notice loads on the dog side. That always piqs my interest and I try to think contrarian. GL ryno

here I’ll give you a list to cap closer in name of conserving time with none my bias thrown in! Look at:

ku/Ttech side and total
BC/uva
Wvu/isu side and total
Gtech/ncst
Trees/udub toral
Rice/Marshall total
BYU/coastal
Aggies/auburn
Asu/ucla
Beavers/utah
Houston/smu
Clemson/vtech total
Bama 1st half (that just the play! Lol).

anyways, those some good ones to look at, get at me and let me know what you come up with!!! Lol

here I’ll give you a list to cap closer in name of conserving time with none my bias thrown in! Look at:

ku/Ttech side and total
BC/uva
Wvu/isu side and total
Gtech/ncst
Trees/udub toral
Rice/Marshall total
BYU/coastal
Aggies/auburn
Asu/ucla
Beavers/utah
Houston/smu
Clemson/vtech total
Bama 1st half (that just the play! Lol).

anyways, those some good ones to look at, get at me and let me know what you come up with!!! Lol
Give me some time. I will be back around :)

Kentucky O does fine against non elite Ds.

More like their O does fine vs Vandy. 145y at Mizzou...under 300y vs Tenn...157y vs Miss State.

SC's last 3 opponents are common with Kentucky.

SC lost to UGA 16-45, UK lost 3-14. UGA feels much different with Daniels at QB. UK had 229y vs UGA, SC had 273
SC lost to Mizzou 10-17, UK lost 10-20. SC switched QBs midgame and did better thereafter, were in position to tie late.
SC lost 42-59 vs Ole Miss, UK lost 41-42 in OT. SC led 42-38 early 4th Q. UK and SC each had about 550y vs Ole Miss.

I think there are some more positive attributes for UK, better OL when they play like it, stability on the coaching staff, but don't think they are much better overall than SC.

Some false hope for Vols fans to cling to? Last time Tennessee played #2 Florida in December (12/2/01) Vols won as a 17.5 dog! Same line as now! Now the part that is different...that Tennessee team entered the game 9-1.

I was thinking Texas A&M might be safer, but tough game really.

Will Texas A&M O/Mond bounce back after such a poor game last week? I thought there was a pretty good chance of that, but then vs Kevin Steele D...Mond isn't historically really that great, which we know. So I don't think anyone would be surprised if he struggled again this week.

The biggest question for me is how does Auburn bounce back after Iron Bowl? Seems like they could be flat? Maybe coming back home will juice them up a little bit. If they had lost Iron Bowl at home, really not being competitive at all, and then faced Texas A&M at home the following week it would really worry me about a poor showing. But in what I believe is their final home game of the year vs another top 10 team, I would hope they get up for it.

I’m on Alabama 1h, 1h team over, full game team over, 1h and game under, and LSU team under. Don’t see how LSU gets to 20, think we’ll be in the 45-49 range

Took Tenn 1h

I like Mizzou

No opinion on UK/SC

Cant find much of an angle on AU-aTm. Took 1h under, I don’t trust either QB so feels like there will a bunch of running. Typically this is a game AU wins, and I would take them ML if it was a night game. Aggie should win this comfortably, but again, hard to trust them

Back