18" Pythons
Louisiana Lafayette-3

Central Michigan-2.5----trying to middle----Ohio+3.5

Hawaii-7

GT-2

OU-3

Houston-4

Last edited:
i know ULL is a great running team who can also defend pretty decent. This line should be in the neighborhood of atleast -6. This looks like any easy play plus its the last home game of the season so expect everyone to play harder for the seniors and get themselves a win. Also this is probably the last team these guys will ever put pads on again since they play in such a shitty conference. you always wanna go out on top and have something to remember. i won with them last week and hell why not right? hahaha

Here is a full list of my early leans..

SJSU (definitely gonna play this, just waiting for the line to drop more)
ULL (home team laying only 3, ULM has trouble defending the run, which is ULL's strength)
USC (man, laying less than 2 TDs is at least worth a look isn't it)
CMU (MAC Championship at Ford Field is a toss up but CMU is the better team in my opinion)

also thought about Army getting 21.5 but Navy could easily beat them by 30+. eventually Army has to show up in one of these games but not sure if this is a game I wanna take a chance on. Lotta points at least worth a look as the line keeps rising, the value on Navy is lost.

Think I might go with this trifecta instead...

CMU, SJSU, Hawaii...

Again, just leans, but prefer to stay away from the high profile stuff like USC and focus on the under the radar instead.

OU - 3
4_6_213.gif

Troy
You seem to know something about the Sun Belt. Any thoughts ons Troy/Fla Intl. I liked Troy at the beginning of the week b/c they have a Conference title on the line and Flint has gone thru hell this season. However the line opened at Troy -13.5 and is now down to -11 yet 80% of the public is on Troy. You or anybody else have any smart info on this?

i was hoping to see -7 but got 14 and now its down to -11. i'd say play the dog in this situation. i do not see and outrigh upset but i see a 4-7 point victory for troy

Agree, Double digits favs don't fare well in Sun Belt games. This same situation happened last week in the BYU/Utah game. I jumped off of the BYU bandwagon and put a small play on Utah. Likely do the same here. Like your picks although Reggie Ball scares me. Only 2 more games and that idiot is gone. GL with your plays. Thanks for the feedback.

Back