Week 14 Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Verdana; color: #323333; -webkit-text-stroke: #323333}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}</style>Ytd: 68-48 (+23.75u)

Got one so far, I love it...

4u

Zona/Dolphins OVER 43 (-120)

2u

Titans pk

Vikings ML (-168)

Teaser of the Week (11-2): Bills +10 & Packers +10

1u

Bills +3

Bears +8

Titans +8.5 & Vikes +7 & Bills +12

Giants +4.5

Ravens +14 & UNDER 52

I like the Phins & Chargers too...but still looking...

:cheers3:

Last edited:
This jumped out at me too as every Arz road game has hit at least 50and every Mia home game has hit at least 45. Concerned about weather though...seeing wind and 80% chance of rain.

Why you love it? GL

Just by watching the D last week, they looked very beatable and soft and not at all the tough D that they have the reputation for. I know you can't base your opinion on one week, but right now Az D is not on top of their game. No Mathieu helps. Peterson has knee issues, he will play, but he is hampered.

Zona's D does not travel this year. They have allowed 30 ppg on the road and every road game for them has flown Over the number. Miami's O has fared much better at home w every game going over at home except one, that one landed on 45. Miami's D has allowed over 20 pts at home this year, except one (same Game).

With these two D's I see it being pretty easy for both to hit 20, and Miami off a dud of an offensive performance should have worked on those issues and I assume that was a focus this week.

Honestly, I misread the weather, I could've sworn I saw 10 mph, but seeing 16 mph. I don't love that and if I hadn't put the play in already I would've played it for 300 instead...gl SIGO!

Just by watching the D last week, they looked very beatable and soft and not at all the tough D that they have the reputation for. I know you can't base your opinion on one week, but right now Az D is not on top of their game. No Mathieu helps. Peterson has knee issues, he will play, but he is hampered.

Zona's D does not travel this year. They have allowed 30 ppg on the road and every road game for them has flown Over the number. Miami's O has fared much better at home w every game going over at home except one, that one landed on 45. Miami's D has allowed over 20 pts at home this year, except one (same Game).

With these two D's I see it being pretty easy for both to hit 20, and Miami off a dud of an offensive performance should have worked on those issues and I assume that was a focus this week.

Honestly, I misread the weather, I could've sworn I saw 10 mph, but seeing 16 mph. I don't love that and if I hadn't put the play in already I would've played it for 300 instead...gl SIGO!

Thanks man. Looking forward to your teaser as well.

hunt, hakan - ty, appreciate it

sigo - got the teaser at Bovada, shitty book, but they inflate favs usually so its good to have

GL today Tito, I want to get in on that over but wind has me concerned for sure and have a feeling the Cards are gonna ride DJ most of the day. Might get involved at half if the passing games are working..

yeah KJ, wind has me nervous...hopefully they can dump off to DJ and he can run a screen or two for some big chunks

Great job Tito, that game was crazy, ball looked like an ice cube at times but it got there

Great start Tito...always taking names!

I hope you don't think I'm jacking with ya...but the 3 team teaser is a loss, Bills lost by 17?:shake2:

gave me a heart attack bones...game was 27-20, unless both my score apps are wrong? :shake2:

ty guys - hope Pack can keep it up and make it a damn good day

Great job Tito, that game was crazy, ball looked like an ice cube at times but it got there

i didnt get to watch too much of the game unfortunately, but of what i did see i wasnt feeling great about it after the Cantazaro missed fg. regardless, that line should've been 45-47.

all good bones! :cheers3:

Adding the Giants play....

I am a big Giants fan, and think their record really does not do their 8-4 record justice. They are not that good, a lot of ugly wins and often helped out by their opponents inability to execute at the right time. They have been fortunate to win some these games.

However, this is the kind of game the Giants actually put together a good game and keep it close. Even though they have no run game and no O-line (their GM, year after year, doesn't seem to think it's an issue)....I think the Giants can keep it close here. I can see them losing by more than a TD, but more than likely this is a close one, w the potential of a Giants cover.

gave me a heart attack bones...game was 27-20, unless both my score apps are wrong? :shake2:

ty guys - hope Pack can keep it up and make it a damn good day
I was just a dumb ass...great day

I was just a dumb ass...great day

all good bones. i actually lost a bet in hoops last week where that happened. checked my phone and it was a winner then they added a point which pushed it over. thought maybe it was happening again!

:cheers3:

7-1 today, hitting the big bet and my Giants won too. Very good day and good bounce back from last week...

Adding the tease...may add Ravens + the points too. Can get +7 (-125) at Bovada right now, curious to see if they keep it there. If that drops below 7 there, I would definitely hit it, seems they always keep the popular favs inflated. So if they dropped the price below a td, would be saying something, imo...

Back