Week 14 Pac12 Takes...

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Here is what I got, for better or worse........

UCLA -5 1/2 v. Stanford........best game on the board in P12....Bruins head and shoulders better that the tree right now....strong, strong play on the bruins for me........3 units

Arizona State +2 1/2 @ Arizona......just playing what I think is the better team....not a big play at all, but a lean.......ASU 0.5 Units

USC -7 v. notre dame......hmmm, lean that notre dame is the play here, but not going to completely jump off the Trojan bandwagon as I do think they have better talent.........no fukkin play...for now

Colorado +9 v. Utah......I love this Utah team, but this is just a horrible spot......as much as I love Utah, I also think the same of McIntyre....I think this is a team that is still fully committed and could very easily have a play for the win in this game.....Colorado 1 unit......although if Utah shows up they could win by 20 plus

California -4 1/2 v. BYU.....Goff is an NFL talent..no fukkin doubt.....but for some reason I don't fully feel comfy laying points with them....that's whey maybe we should.......Cal's D has seen good P12 offenses all year......and now get what I think is a pretty pedestrian O....and they can move the ball on anyone.....OK....lets take a shot here......2 units

Oregon -20 @ Oregon State........beaver D is so bad I have no idea how I can back this team getting less than 3 TDs.....but they somehow showed up in 2nd half against ASU.....this game is going one of three ways.......Oregon covers and it goes over.......Oregon State covers and it goes over.....Oregon covers and it goes under........there is no fukkin way that the Beavs can slow down this offenses...............the bet is Oregon -20 for 1 unit and OVER 67 for 1 unit

WSU +4 v. UW......I have a feeling the UW will have some tough sledding here...and the UW defense has shown some life now that they are back completely healthy and shaq back on D......feel a tough game where both teams struggle to move it early......just think WSU will either win or lose a close one....don't love it, but enough to bet....as well as the under.......WSU plus for 1 unit and Under 65 for 1 unit

Just worry the Stanford front gives hundley the early season turtles and keeps it close or I would join .. playing good ball right now

USC -7 v. notre dame......hmmm, lean that notre dame is the play here, but not going to completely jump off the Trojan bandwagon as I do think they have better talent.........no fukkin play...for now

Seems that I read somewhere that ND is coming into this game with a laundry list of injuries. You may want GOIRISH to confirm that, but if true, don't know that they will have enough to finish.

Utah is getting more and more banged up each week and they are plugging holes with a few true freshmen. Agree on the Buffs and the points. Not to mention the QB play gets worse each week, God I hope someone steps up and takes the spot next year, they have some good young talent but I don't think I can stand another year of Travis Wilson.

Epic failure so far...........jesus fukkin Christ this conference is nuts.....just fukkin nuts....lettme guess...beavs have a chance to win in the 4Q tomorrow??? fukk you P12 gods

JIMMY my man you still have tomorrow yeah AZ STATE got me lets have a great day

Back