Week 14 HAMMERS!!!!!

HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
Haven't posted yet this year. I rarely bet NFL, but with CFB slowing down, I'll dive a little more into it. I usually only do 1 game a week, & it's done well for me going 9-3 so far this year. But, as I said, I haven't posted anything yet.

Baltimore (+3)
Ride & die w/ my Ravens. It's practically a must win for both teams. Ngata being suspended doesn't hurt as bad as most would think (even though he is playing the best football of his life & is the best player on defense) b/c DL is their deepest position

Steelers (+3)
Pitt plays up & down to competition. Think they play UP this week & win STRAIGHT UP

Seahawks ML
Terrible spot for Seahawks, but backing some trends here. And I think they are trending up as the season gets late.

Pats (-3.5) ----- HAMMERED
Favorite pick of the week. Bill & Tom have outrageous ATS numbers following a loss. Also have good numbers in december. NE still one of the best teams in the NFL, & I'm not sold on the Chargers at all. Most importantly, I LOVE how the Pats didn't travel back home this week, instead they went straight from Green Bay to San Deigo & have had all week to prep out on the west coast. Brilliant Bill, Brilliant.

BOL Hammer. Thank you for the info on the Pats' travel schedule. That is nuts. Really good information to have. Tell us more about the Seahawks' trends you found if you get a chance. Thanks man.

good luck Hammers. I am tempted to take the steelers...just cant pull trigger

Thanks fellas. If only every weekend could be this good.....

Appreciate the kind words.

I obviously wasn't around this weekend, was out of town. Austin, the trends were that Seattle was 14-2 ATS i believe when an underdog, & they were 10-0 ATS the week before playing San Fran. Nothing to lay your hat on, i liked them more than just trends.

Back