week 14 discussion thread

ORegon st did beat usc .. or so ive been told ;) I think this line is a lot more reasonable than the 20 pts they were layin last night. Not sure on this one hunt, im usually blacked out by the time hawaii kicks off so i have no idea about them

yeah....Oregon State has had a much tougher schedule IMO.....It's tough though because they both have locked up bowls and Hawii is out for blood with the bigger conferences..can Oregon State get a better bowl if they beat Hawaii or does it matter?

I was also thinking who is going to throw the ball for Arky against UF?

Oklahoma is just rolling right now, tough to go against them..might be a good ML parlay with UF and Oklahoma.

now it's at 8 -105...wtf am I missing here? I have seen both teams play a few games and there is no doubt in my mind oregon st can at least hang within the number.

FLorida has no chance against arkansas if harvin is out.. it all depends on his health.. Trust me on this one

anyone think rutgers can stop WVU run game..sitting at 9 now with juice going up for WVU..I expect it to get to 11 or 12 by kick.

I have to think UF will spread their dline out laterally to be ready for that wildcat option...keep in mind no plays yet for me, just wanted to discuss with you guys...might take a flyer on arky if it gets to 4 or 5.

i think wvu is done its obvious slatons wrist injury is really effecting him now after never fumbling he all of sudden starts last 4 weeks?!??!?!? hes hurt bad and white was limping all 4th quarter yesterday as well. rutgers on the ML for me

Its amazing to see WVU get humbled like that.. I still thought they had a chance at bcs game before yesterday. Something has to be up with slaton. Oh well..
Arkansas qb sucks .. i would go with mustain if i had to chose one. Honestly mcfadden should take every snap back there though.. until a team stops them

yeah stacks is right, slaton has not been the same. Rutgers is well coached and has a good run d, although it is awful hard to go against WVU at home.

i love watching navy beat the shit out of army every year and making me money. i think navy wins by 10+....if for chance i can get -7 i will make it my biggest play of the year i imagine. last year it was 10 i believe and still tooki t pretty big

louisville 1h should be a great play especially if wvu beats rutgers thus sealing a bcs game. no way the starters get off with such a long lay off but i would say patrino will pull starters in the 2H. line may be "sharp" as some of you call it so i feel 1h play under 2 tds is something to look at

surprised u guys don't like CMU...I'm an OU alum so can't go against em...cause I'll be rooting for them...but that's a very soft line for CMU..

Much more balanced that the Bobcats.

i alreay told you JOB that i love cmu in this spot....hell michigan has to beat ohio in something why not the mac right hahahha

Is Adrian Peterson gonna be back.. i heard a little rumor that he will play.

Wow...some great lines for Sat.

Rutgers goes to BCS w/ a win, they can score on WV....love the 9. I would hammer 4.

Tech -2 over Wake.

Arky + if that dude is hurt for UF for sure.

How bout Husker nation +6....love that for sure, though OU has HUGE coaching edge.

What about Hawaii Under 72? - Oregon St doesn't have the firepower imo to make the game look like last nights 42-35 game which is still a lot of points and I don't think Hawaii puts up 50..

Arky with the points. Like you guys said, Only let McFadden/Jones/Monk touch the ball. Skip the whole QB thing and leave McFadden in there, he threw a nicer ball than the Arky QB's can... Will also wait to hear Percy Harvin status

Early lines I am liking so far:

SJSU -4.5 (I haven't lost with em all year so figure why stop now)
ULL -3.5 (love these under the radar games, would do 3 115 though)
UConn +27 (call me crazy but I think they have a shot to stay w/in 4TDs)
USC -14 (pretty high, but 12.5 is only 115 so that may be better)
Army +20 (worth a look at 3 TDs as I was hoping Navy -14 or less)

Is it just me, does that San Jose State line look way too low? I really like them to cover the small number.

oakas said:
Is it just me, does that San Jose State line look way too low? I really like them to cover the small number.

CB & Oakas: I am looking at this game as well, thought the spread was a bit off.. The last 3 years Fresno has run the score up on SJSU, its time for some payback!

Back