Week 14 College FootBall

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
25-10-2 +54U last wk +160 U ytd posted

ThursdayNite Football
Rutgers* -3 -110 vs Louisville 110/100....I'm not in love with this game period!! I started to not even mess with it. I was Not impressed with what I saw from Rutgers against Pitt last wk. They were lethargic and looked as if they just didnt give a shit. Now a chance to win the BigEast and one has to wounder which team shows up. But Louisville qb has taken a step backwards in Big East play of late and losing #1 running back Perry has helped result in 0-2 SU and ATS since the 9-0 SU, 4-4 ATS first nine games. The Louisville defense has joined Bridgewater allowing big plays to anyone who wants to make them. Rutgers can make the occasional big play, but not too many. They want to grind it out and take their shots down field, but QB Nova is doing a slow fade also. The Scarlet Knights own the superior defense and Cards have been hit for 29 ppg last 6 gms, & at mere 37 RYpg last 2. Knights have held 12 of last 15 foes below 18 pts, & remember 234-90 RY edge at Cincy. With Bridgewater ailing wrist, I think the only way to play this game is Rutger but thay sure scare me.
Louisville/Rutgers* Under 44 -220/200.. I like the Under more than the side. At most I think this is a 38-41 pt total game, maybe we see a score of 24 to 14

Last edited:
FriDayNite FootBall
Northern Illinois* -6 -110 vs Kent State 110/100.... I played this @-5 but like up to -7 as a small play. Not one to load up on imo as this one could go either way. Northern Illinois has won 11 in a row and has reached this game for the third straight season. Kent State has won nine in a row and hasn’t played for a title yrs. Both sides have made their big runs against mostly junk. Kent State has beaten three four-bound foes in the nine-game streak while Northern Illinois has beaten two. Northern Illinois has the reputation for having an unstoppable offense and it ranks 12th in points and 15th in yards..... but Kent State has scored 40+ points four times in their winning streak, and their defense and special teams are very good at contributing to the points total. The Golden Flashes have intercepted 21 passes, most in the nation, and have returned 3 kickoffs for TDs. Powered by the Thunder and Lightning backfield, they lead the MAC in Time of Possession. NIU’s offense though usually productive, averages only 26:49 possession time, #119 in the nation.(because they score so quickly) This is like Stanford vs. Oregon at MAC level. A defense that doesn’t figure to be beat over the top in this match-up, complemented by an offense that stays on the field, and is able to run because the scoreboard isn’t a rout against them, which, in turn, frustrates the NIU offense on the sidelines. Jordan Lynch is a Johnny Manziel clone and Lynch has rushed for 100-plus yards in 10 straight games, an NCAA record for quarterbacks. Lynch’s KSU counterpart Spencer Keith isn’t flashy, but has a wealth of experience and has thrown only six picks this year while completing 58 percent of his throws. This is one of those games that u hate to fade either team and should be a hell of a game. NIU enters with 11 straight wins (opening 1-pt loss to Iowa), & is +126 pts ATS last 8 gms. Lynch last 10 tilts: 1,486 PYs & 1,484 RYs. Ditto Flashes: on spectacular 9-1 ATS run by 121 pts ATS, with 940-216 RY edge last 3. NIU: 245 RYpg; KSt: 242 RYpg. But NIU owns 'em, & has bit better "D".
Northern Illinois/Kent State* Over 58 -110 110/100 should go over 60 pretty easy imo

UCLA* +11 -120 vs Stanford 120/100.... posting just for info and thoughts. I played this on the open buying a half to get 11 and now its @ 8/8.5 and I cannot recommend it under ten.In fact, if the line gets to 7 I will try to middle this one and i may be the 'woulds worse' at middling. The Bruins have had their moments with wins over Nebraska, Usc, , & rout of Arizona, behind Franklin, Hundley, etc. But check a 221-73 RY deficit in LW's lopsided loss (Franklin: 3.1 ypr). Defensively, no comparison. Cards just 6 pts from standing 12-0 SU. With top run "D" in nation, this want be easy for for the Bruins but ten pts was enough to me me try. Cards held Oregon to 198 rushing yards when Oregon was home and had been averaging 320 yards per game on the ground in Pac 12 play. They lead the nation with 50 sacks. UCLA’s rushing attack, with tailback Franklin is maybe overrated. Since Pac 12 play began, the Bruins have rushed for less than 4 y/c six times. If Franklin can’t power the offense to a lead, then freshman QB Hundley can’t be expected to play clean enough to lead them to victory. In the offensive backfield, Stanford’s Taylor is probably a better asset than Franklin, and Stanford is 4-0 ATS since making the move to Hogan as starting quarterback. The opportunity to get banged around by Stanford’s offensive line twice in six days doesn’t seem like something that UCLA’s defense would enjoy but they will still play hard.
UCLA/Stanford* Over 44 -120 120/100 ...I have to believe that UCLA can put 17 to 21 pts up which give this Over a good chance

gl blood we will make are books pay this last week in football college. to the bank

Best of luck Blood

as you know we go heads up on Rut/Ville, and I can definitely see why you like Rut

Thanks Silky...and I fully understand ur stand on the Ville. This one could easily go either way. The Scarlet Knights have covered 4 straight at home vs Big East teams but this yr despite being 4-1 SU at home they’ve been out gained here on the season.

GL on them all this wk my friend

From the amount of participation so far this wk, it looks like a lot of peps are finished with college football. I understand, it's a tuff time of the yr to pick a lot of winners and bowl can be super tuff.
Hope all had a great season and wish u GL on the bowls

GL, Bloodhound. The mountains are beautiful, especially this time of year.

Nice to see homefolk in here daveniner. What part of NC are u located.

My place is way back in the mountains of Western NC near the Tenn boarder, and hour from the nearest town.
Presently in central Fl enjoying some warm sunshine.

GL on all of ur plays dave

SaturDay College FootBall

Connecticut* +6 -120 vs Cincinnati U 480/400
Connecticut* +205 ML vs Cincinnati U 205/410
Cincinnati U/Connecticut* Under 41 -120 220/200
Cincinnati U* Under 22½ -110 vs Connecticut 110/100
......I hit this hard on the open as u can see this is one of my favorites of the wk. I really believe the wrong team is favored here. Bearcats 8-3 SU but with Big East losses to Rutgers and Louisville, don’t have much to play for. Uconn played good football the last couple of games after coming on with two straight wins after starting Big East play 0-4 SU. UConn offense could be back to McEntee at quarterback after Whitmer got hurt last week but there’s not much separation between him and backup McEntee if the O line can give him a bit of protection' Cincy counterpart Kay has been nursing a shoulder injury. The #s aint pretty as UConn in off OT upset of L'Ville, but still at 13 ppg last 6 outings, & ranks #116 & #121 in total & scoring "O". The Huskies D have held opponents to 12 ppg and 272 ypg. Cincy has allowed 10 pts in each of last 3 outings, & at 37ppg 4 of last 5 (3 vs Rutgers). Uconn won't be able to counter Cincinnati's offensive success overall, as the Huskies rank at the very bottom of the conference in total offense (313 ypg) and scoring (18ppg). The Huskies are the only team in the conference scoring fewer than 20 points per game. Where UConn does have the edge is on the defensive side of the ball. In terms of total yards allowed there is no team better in the Big East (305 ypg). The Huskies' D has been great thanks to their ability for getting in the backfield, as the team ranks second in the conference in tackles for loss (81) and first in sacks (31). Bottom line, UConn has to continue to play Outstanding D to get this win and I think they will for a medium size play. Host 20-10 ATS in this game over the yrs as they take this one seriously. score maybe 14 to 13

Pittsburgh U* -6 -110 vs South Florida 440/400
Pittsburgh U/South Florida* Under 47 -120 120/100....not been impressed with SkipHolz @ SoFla but of course there are always factors within the program that are not evident. Since senior QB B.J. Daniels went down, the SoFla offense has shown even less than it did while he was playing, scoring 9 and 10 points at Miami-FL (even Duke got 45!) and Cincinnati.A subsequent injury to veteran back-up Eveld left the position in the hands of Matt Floyd. A RS freshman, Floyd organized his first TD drive last week, but was noteworthy only because it ended a streak of 10 quarters without a touchdown. Pitt stymied Rutgers (and lost me some coin) last week as Sunseri was pick-free for the eighth consecutive game. With that victory Pitt advanced to 5-6, one step closer to bowl eligibility. USF is a veteran team with an uncommonly large cast of seniors. Would normally expect a solid effort on Senior Day under this circumstance, but the veterans haven’t blended well with the coaching staff and Holtz has been giving more time to younger players with an eye toward next season. Pitt an up-and-down season, they have shown some good play at times They showed against ND and Rutgers that they can stand toe to toe with any opposing offense fueled by the run, with a suspect vertical attack. The bottom line on this game will be the Panthers 3rd ranked total defense 344 ypg and are right in the middle of the pack in scoring 21ppg. The team has not created a ton of turnovers (16) but has a +8 turnover margin, the second best in the Big East

Oklahoma* -6 -110 vs TCU 55/50
Oklahoma/TCU* Under 61 -120 60/50...not big on this play as the line is right on my # but Oklahoma has a big edge at the offensive skill positions, but the OU “D” – has been penetrated for 1692 yards (922 rushing) over the last three starts. Okies posted 44 FDs & 617 yds LW, but needed OT to take OkieSt. Now a 101-97 pt edge last 2 wks (Jones: 9/2, & 27/9). Frogs held KansSt & Texas to 17 FDpg, ranking 7th & 17th in run & total "D", but just 15 FDs & <300 yds vs 'Horns (4 takeaways). TDont forget that Oki consecutive 50-point games came against the 124th-ranked (also known as “last!”) and 116th-ranked pass defenses of West Virginia and Oklahoma State. So, perhaps an Under play is the way to be thinking here, as the Sooners’ defense draws a freshman quarterback that TCU’s coaching staff doesn’t really trust to throw a lot, and might be able to load the box, stuff the run, force some punts, then TCU moves the offense down field slowly of he gets intercepted again. Just dont like this game but capped it some played it

Kansas State* -10 -120 vs Texas 1200/1000
Texas/Kansas State* Under 64 -120 240/200....this one drew my interest on the open and I hit it hard. Think this is a 3td game but will recommend it big @ anything under 14. Tex got the line of scrimmage dominated against them by TCU, who ran the ball 48 times for 217 yards and passed only 10 times. Sounds like one of the many winning K-State game plans, right? TCU even did what K-State’s D has often done to Texas in recent seasons – get a handful of turnovers. Texas offense that gained 259 rushing yards per game against its softer non-conference opponents is gaining only 159 rushing yards per game against Big 12 foes. K-State allows only 132 rushing yards per game in conference and has 15 of their 16 interceptions in conference. Whichever of Texas QBs Ash or McCoy plays, they will have trouble with KSt's D. I want pay much attention to the talk about Kansas State being dejected, depressed, demoralized and downtrodden after falling from #1 in the nation and BCS Championship dreaming, to out of that picture entirely. Not when the opportunity to paste Texas and win the Big 12 Championship still exists. I like this game a lot. The only concern that I may have here is the fact that KSU isn’t a quick-striking team,so they must not get down big, but Texas’ BCS hopes evaporated with the loss to TCU and I dont see a large effort here

all over that KSU game w/you blood. Look for Manny Diaz to keep running inside twists and giving up long runs. Also, Texas D is horrible at getting offenses off the field, I don't expect anything to change.

all over that KSU game w/you blood. Look for Manny Diaz to keep running inside twists and giving up long runs. Also, Texas D is horrible at getting offenses off the field, I don't expect anything to change.

Thanks Elbutre, Good to see we agree. Hope u have a Great wk

Boise State* -9 -130 vs Nevada 60/50....While I have made most of my wkend plays, I fiddle farted around and had to pay the price to buy this one to 9. Any way I capp this I come up with 10 so not in love with this play and could easily see it go either way. With a rushing defense that ranks 113th in the nation allowing 213 yards per game, it’s hard to like 7-4 SU Nevada that has already accepted an invitation to the New Mexico Bowl. The Wolfpack allowed only 143 rushing yards per game last season, 120 rushing yards per game the season before. They want to be the team that eats clock with rushing yards, so when the clock gets turned against them, it not good. To make matters worse, Boise State brings a good rushing defense, allowing only 3.4 yards per carry. Nine of 11 opponents have scored 21 or fewer points against them this season and the foe that got 21 got there with defense and special teams scores. But if the Wolf Pack really come to play, they have more offensive sock, having scored at least 30 points in every game but have hasn't covered since 9/22, despite prolific "O". Note a 247-249 pt deficit last 7 outings, so #7 rushing "O" (Jefferson: 142 RYpg), but 114th rushing "D". Broncos just 81st on "O", but 8th & 5th in total & scoring "D". BSt at its best away, so I will give the points here and hope for the best

West Virginia* -19 -120 vs Kansas 240/200.....capp this one @ 24 but also I can see Gino having a big day which they win buy 31. WV could be capable of scoring on every offensive possession in this match-up. They became bowl-eligible with a win by 7 points at Iowa State last week, and Iowa State’s defense is a lot better than the Kansas defense that lost to Iowa State by the score of 51-23. The Kansas defense is so bad that Iowa State started a brand new quarterback, yet gained 548 yards and topped their prior 2012 offensive scoring best by 13 points. Geno can rack up some big passing yards to perhaps gain a seat at the Heisman show for a trophy he probably won’t win. Kansas ranked 106th in total offense and 120th (dead last) in total defense. In their home finale two weeks ago, the Jayhawks gave up 548 yards and 51 points to Iowa State. I but this Over in a parlay bought down to a reasonable #

Texas State* -13 -110 vs New Mexico State 110/100.....Capp this one @ 14-17 with not much leeway to play the favorite here so just pick ur poison.Its extremely hard to back a first year FBS squad as a DD favorite here and probaly should have kept this @ a halfU. There aren’t many teams that can hold an opponent scoreless in the first quarter, then lose 50-14, home, when facing a third-string quarterback. But New Mexico State is one of them after that happened vs. BYU last Saturday. This team is setting new standards of futility and my bkroll can verify that.Keep this play small!! Texas State held up well in its last three games when they could have been blown out in each: losses by only 7 vs. Louisiana Tech, then by 11 at Navy and 7 at Texas-San Antonio. Coming back home for the finale against a floundering, 1-10 SU foe with the nation’s 110th ranked offense and 113th ranked defense should be a nice way to end the season. Three of the last four NMS opponents have hit for 500+ yards of offense. Ags "D": 43 ppg last 17 LGs, losing last 2 RGs by 41-7, 42-7 scores. Ten straight losses. Five straight losses for Bobcats (38 ppg "D" in those 5), but covered first HF role by 29 pts. In their last four outings, opponents of Texas State averaged 314 rushing yards.

My place is way back in the mountains of Western NC near the Tenn boarder, and hour from the nearest town.

Sounds like you are not too far from friends of ours in Asheville.
After an absence of three (?) weeks, it's good to be able to get back on the CTG forum.
I was unable to get on site last three weeks. Two weeks ago I did find "proboards" and posted there but didn't see many of my friends.
The bullsheet reappears on Friday.
FCS games real tough in playoffs, and I have done better with Div II and Div III
GL and I'll check out your plays later.
Right now I'm very busy tackling my Continuing Professional Education requirements.
Came on here to get some insight on tonite's game. Much as I still like B E, I think I'll take a pass.

Texas State* -13 -110 vs New Mexico State 110/100.....Capp this one @ 14-17 with not much leeway to play the favorite here so just pick ur poison.Its extremely hard to back a first year FBS squad as a DD favorite here and probaly should have kept this @ a halfU. There aren’t many teams that can hold an opponent scoreless in the first quarter, then lose 50-14, home, when facing a third-string quarterback. But New Mexico State is one of them after that happened vs. BYU last Saturday. This team is setting new standards of futility and my bkroll can verify that.Keep this play small!! Texas State held up well in its last three games when they could have been blown out in each: losses by only 7 vs. Louisiana Tech, then by 11 at Navy and 7 at Texas-San Antonio. Coming back home for the finale against a floundering, 1-10 SU foe with the nation’s 110th ranked offense and 113th ranked defense should be a nice way to end the season. Three of the last four NMS opponents have hit for 500+ yards of offense. Ags "D": 43 ppg last 17 LGs, losing last 2 RGs by 41-7, 42-7 scores. Ten straight losses. Five straight losses for Bobcats (38 ppg "D" in those 5), but covered first HF role by 29 pts. In their last four outings, opponents of Texas State averaged 314 rushing yards.

Blood my man, glad to see you on this brother. Do you see any reason to TxSt wanting to run up the score and finish the year w/a bang? Don't see NMSU being able to stop the option in any way. they're so damn slow.

Arkansas State -9 -120* <small>vs</small> Middle Tennessee State 480/400....I have a good feeling about this game even though my # doesnt show it. ArkiSt had a bye last wk to get ready for MTSt. I only capp this one @ 14 but that warm fuzzy feeling tells me to make a med play here. Arkansas State (6-1 SU in conference) has scored from 34 to 45 points in all other conference games other than 1st loss to WKentucky. Middle Tennessee, also 6-1 SU in conference, has won four straight while its offense has been fading, with 38, 27, 20 and 17 points. They’ve also had huge turnover margins in some of these wins, something that Arkansas State’s offense isn’t likely to do. Gus Malzahn has done a tremendous job in his first season at the helm of the program of ArkiSt and will have his team ready to play with a good gameplan and a good Bowl bid

Arkansas State -9 -120* <small>vs</small> Middle Tennessee State 480/400....I have a good feeling about this game even though my # doesnt show it. ArkiSt had a bye last wk to get ready for MTSt. I only capp this one @ 14 but that warm fuzzy feeling tells me to make a med play here. Arkansas State (6-1 SU in conference) has scored from 34 to 45 points in all other conference games other than 1st loss to WKentucky. Middle Tennessee, also 6-1 SU in conference, has won four straight while its offense has been fading, with 38, 27, 20 and 17 points. They’ve also had huge turnover margins in some of these wins, something that Arkansas State’s offense isn’t likely to do. Gus Malzahn has done a tremendous job in his first season at the helm of the program of ArkiSt and will have his team ready to play with a good gameplan and a good Bowl bid

Sounds like you are not too far from friends of ours in Asheville.
After an absence of three (?) weeks, it's good to be able to get back on the CTG forum.
I was unable to get on site last three weeks. Two weeks ago I did find "proboards" and posted there but didn't see many of my friends.
The bullsheet reappears on Friday.
FCS games real tough in playoffs, and I have done better with Div II and Div III
GL and I'll check out your plays later.
Right now I'm very busy tackling my Continuing Professional Education requirements.
Came on here to get some insight on tonite's game. Much as I still like B E, I think I'll take a pass.

Great to have u back MrBull. Two long hours to Asheville on NC's twisty mountain roads.
I tried to find ur email addy to find out what was going on. I was concerned about U.
Look forward to ur plays as always and fully agree that FSC playsoffs and championship games are very difficult to capp correctly.
A pass tonite is maybe the best play LOL

GL Bull

Blood my man, glad to see you on this brother. Do you see any reason to TxSt wanting to run up the score and finish the year w/a bang? Don't see NMSU being able to stop the option in any way. they're so damn slow.

Elbrute...do u see this as more than a one U play? Even though thay not be able to help them selves scoring on NMSt. Outside of a couple of games this season, Texas State really hasn't been too explosive on offense, but given how weak the Aggies are on that side of the ball, anything is possible this weekend. GL Elbrute and appreciate the thoughts

Good luck hound. I think i might be against you tonight on the total but agree with you on some this weekend.
I have enjoyed making your acquaintance this season.

I'm down here in the woods of the sandhills. I like it down here by the lake. I'm about 3 hours from either the mountains or the beach. You gotta love Florida, especially this time of the year. I'll be on a family trip down to the Gulf-coast side of Florida, in about 3 weeks.

I agree, with Rutgers. I didn't get the see much of the game. But, I was not impressed with their effort, last week.

blood gl my brother great work your doing last week was just unreal

Good luck hound. I think i might be against you tonight on the total but agree with you on some this weekend.
I have enjoyed making your acquaintance this season.

I have also enjoyed our conversations this yr Mars....and yes, I am still learning how to capp the MAC conf. LOL
GL the rest of the season my friend

daveniner, thanks for the reply and dont be a stranger

Thank U d8...I look forward to what wk 14 brings us

1-1 to start the wk up 0.9 U as Rutger s.t.b. but the 2 Unit Under came thru for us

South Alabama plus 6.5? BOL

tuck, BOL to u also
I capped SouthAla as a 3 pt dog and only because they have to travel so far...and some of these Alabama kids have never been out of the South. I think the farthest rd trip this yr was to Ohio. Big line move here opening@-3.5 Hawi and I dont really know why.USA head coach will try to tell his squad that this is a “business trip,” and maybe they’ll believe him. But we both know that distraction of playing a season finale in Hawaii is real. They can actually call it their bowl game, which host Hawaii can’t. USA has run smack into a pair of very productive up-tempo spread offenses the last two weeks – Middle Tennessee and UL-Lafayette. Those offenses average more than 6.0 yards per play. Hawaii is averaging 4.1 yards per play and only 287 yards of offense per game. South Alabama’s national defensive ranking of #43 is not bad – it’s sandwiched between Central Florida, San Diego State and Iowa in the rankings. Hawaii’s relatively futile pro-style attack should be like a welcome wagon for the visitors. I will not be surprised to see USA win outright and I definitely believe a small play is in order @ +7 -120

GL

I'm out for the rest of the day. I will try and list the rest of my games tonite.The plays are made, just not enough time for an ole man to put everything down in words. If there is something u want to discuss, holler.

GL

Elbrute...do u see this as more than a one U play? Even though thay not be able to help them selves scoring on NMSt. Outside of a couple of games this season, Texas State really hasn't been too explosive on offense, but given how weak the Aggies are on that side of the ball, anything is possible this weekend. GL Elbrute and appreciate the thoughts

feel like TxSt explodes when a defense allows them. The idaho game really comes to mind. they walked up and down the field and let their foot off the gas in the 4th qtr. it coulda been a lot worse. I feel like their option attack against a really slow defensive team has true value. And as slow as NMSU is on the perimeter, i see long runs on the ground w/play action TDs written all over. I jacked this up another unit on my card, due to the sloth-like speed NMSU has on the edges. We'll see, but really see TxSt ending this year w/a bang after the disappointing showing vs the Road Runners last week.

feel like TxSt explodes when a defense allows them. The idaho game really comes to mind. they walked up and down the field and let their foot off the gas in the 4th qtr. it coulda been a lot worse. I feel like their option attack against a really slow defensive team has true value. And as slow as NMSU is on the perimeter, i see long runs on the ground w/play action TDs written all over. I jacked this up another unit on my card, due to the sloth-like speed NMSU has on the edges. We'll see, but really see TxSt ending this year w/a bang after the disappointing showing vs the Road Runners last week.

Thanks for the reply Elbutre

HuntDog, GL on them All my friend

all of my plays for wk 14

Rutgers* -3 -110 vs Louisville 110/100 loss
Louisville/Rutgers* Under 44 -220/200 Win

Northern Illinois* -6 -110 vs Kent State 110/100 Win
Northern Illinois/Kent State* Over 58 -110 110/100 Win

UCLA* +11 -120 vs Stanford 120/100 Win
UCLA/Stanford* Over 44 -120 120/100 Win

Connecticut* +6 -120 vs Cincinnati U 480/400 loss
Connecticut* +205 ML vs Cincinnati U 205/410 loss
Cincinnati U/Connecticut* Under 41 -120 220/200loss
Cincinnati U* Under 22½ -110 vs Connecticut 110/100loss

Pittsburgh U* -6 -110 vs South Florida 440/400 Win
Pittsburgh U/South Florida* Under 47 -120 120/100 Win

Oklahoma* -6 -110 vs TCU 55/50 Win
Oklahoma/TCU* Under 61 -120 60/50 Win

Kansas State* -10 -120 vs Texas 1200/1000 Win
Texas/Kansas State* Under 64 -120 240/200 loss

Boise State* -9 -130 vs Nevada 60/50 loss

West Virginia* -19 -120 vs Kansas 240/200 Win

Texas State* -13 -110 vs New Mexico State 110/100 Win

Arkansas State -9 -120* <small>vs</small> Middle Tennessee State 480/400 Win

UL Lafayette* -7 -140 vs Florida Atlantic 140/100 Win

South Alabama* +7 -115 vs Hawaii 115/100 loss

Tulsa* -1 -110
vs
Central Florida 110/100 Win

Alabama* -7 -115 vs Georgia 1150/1000 loss

added 1st half and qtr plays

Alabama* -4 -130 vs Georgia for 1st Half 390/300 loss

Alabama* -½ -120 vs Georgia for 1st Quarter 360/300 loss

Alabama* -3 -115 vs Georgia for 2nd Quarter 575/500push

Alabama/Georgia* Under 25 -110 for 1st Half 330/300 Win

Alabama/Georgia* Under 10 +105 for 1st Quarter
300/315 Win

Florida State* -13 -130 vs Georgia Tech 390/300 loss

Nebraska* -3 -110
vs
Wisconsin 110/100 loss

Last edited:
blood gl my bro this last week we got a bad beat on the rutgers game should have been 21-3 and game would have been over but a loss is a loss gl blood

Thanks guys

GLTU also

adding

Alabama* -4 -130 vs Georgia for 1st Half 390/300

Alabama* -½ -120 vs Georgia for 1st Quarter 360/300

Alabama* -3 -115 vs Georgia for 2nd Quarter 575/500

added

Alabama/Georgia* Under 25 -110 for 1st Half 330/300

Alabama/Georgia* Under 10 +105 for 1st Quarter 300/315

Back