Week 13

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Just getting this out there as I hit some openers with my local. Will update record later

Plays

ATL -3 -115 1 Unit WIN
2T Teaser DEN -1/NE -1 2 Units
CHI -3 -120 1 Unit
DET -6.5 .5 Unit
WAS +3 .5 Unit

Leans

Bears (large)
HOU/TEN o47
GB/BAL in ML parlay - Both GB and BAL will skull fuck their opponent

Last edited:
I'm been looking to pound Chicago since I heard the news about the corners but unfortunately the books heard the news first and it's been yanked just about everywhere. Those corners are what make that defense work so well, without them Marshall should run free through the secondary all day long IMO.

GL this week P.

Pack is available at 5dimes -9 right now Marlo, I nearly unloaded on it but I need to think about it a bit more first. Will Harvin be back? How are the pack going to stop AD?

Divisional game at home for the Pack after a clunker on SNF. I'd say the opportunity for a bounce-back is large. I tought 10 would be the number. ML will be large, so I'll parlay with Balty and likely Chicago with one other game.

Vikes on the road against anyone but the Lions are just plain terrible.

P-Unit......just reading your thread and saw your leans. Saw your lean of OVER in Texans game where line is now 47. i am 1st year capping and posting as you know. I cap every game before i read the lines or anybody else's material and then i read as much material/stats/injuries as I have time for on each team. I have done fairly well on 'totals' this year and had a good week on these last week. Long way of saying I capped Texans/Titans total as 44. FWIW.

I have not made a decision yet, but my thinking is that Houston for lack of a better word is a 'traditional offense' who can go deep, but prefers a good mix of run pass and possession. We know they have had some problems on D, but Titans have bad O problems culminating in firing of OC today. I have yet to go and look at all Titans games, but as I recall thier best output/pts this year was against the Bills and they did get into the 30s. Don't see that happening this divisional contest. Their best game otherwise, that I remember, was agst Steelers in a Thursday nite contest where they won 26-23 on last minute fg ( I bet them as I watched from the Sports Bar @ Bellagio). In any case,the Texans D is good enough to keep Titans down to their "usual" ,of late, score of around 17 and I have Texans @ 27 (3 TDs and 2 fgs).

Perhaps the best game to consider is the 1st meeting btw these 2 teams which ended 38-14? But, 2 of Texans TDs were pick 6s. Don't see that happening again. Even assuming Texans get to 30 pts (which they could), then Titans have to get to 18 to make the OVER. It may happen, but i dont see this as likely either.

Long/short.....this is a divisional game versus perhaps Texans biggest rival. I see tough, ground and pound and defensive contest which Texans win and cover 4.5 (line has now moved to 6).

But, since you lean UNDER i definitely going to reconsider my lean of OVER. Just wanted to give my thoughts and welcome critique and contrary ideas....I just want to win and if I am thinking incorrectly will be glad to hear it.

P-Unit......just reading your thread and saw your leans. Saw your lean of OVER in Texans game where line is now 47. i am 1st year capping and posting as you know. I cap every game before i read the lines or anybody else's material and then i read as much material/stats/injuries as I have time for on each team. I have done fairly well on 'totals' this year and had a good week on these last week. Long way of saying I capped Texans/Titans total as 44. FWIW.

I have not made a decision yet, but my thinking is that Houston for lack of a better word is a 'traditional offense' who can go deep, but prefers a good mix of run pass and possession. We know they have had some problems on D, but Titans have bad O problems culminating in firing of OC today. I have yet to go and look at all Titans games, but as I recall thier best output/pts this year was against the Bills and they did get into the 30s. Don't see that happening this divisional contest. Their best game otherwise, that I remember, was agst Steelers in a Thursday nite contest where they won 26-23 on last minute fg ( I bet them as I watched from the Sports Bar @ Bellagio). In any case,the Texans D is good enough to keep Titans down to their "usual" ,of late, score of around 17 and I have Texans @ 27 (3 TDs and 2 fgs).

Perhaps the best game to consider is the 1st meeting btw these 2 teams which ended 38-14? But, 2 of Texans TDs were pick 6s. Don't see that happening again. Even assuming Texans get to 30 pts (which they could), then Titans have to get to 18 to make the OVER. It may happen, but i dont see this as likely either.

Long/short.....this is a divisional game versus perhaps Texans biggest rival. I see tough, ground and pound and defensive contest which Texans win and cover 4.5 (line has now moved to 6).

But, since you lean UNDER i definitely going to reconsider my lean of OVER. Just wanted to give my thoughts and welcome critique and contrary ideas....I just want to win and if I am thinking incorrectly will be glad to hear it.

correction to last sentence you lean OVER and I lean UNDER

Thanks for the thoughts. What it comes down to for me is this... Houston will do what Houston does - which is score - and I think they get at least 27 in this game. Houston back end on defense is awful due to injuries. Now the LB core is pretty thin as well as they are close to picking guys up off the street just to have in uniform. I think Tenny will be ablel to move the ball on them, esp. on the ground. I like them to get at least 21 despite their struggles on O.

Adding this now for fun - 5T Teaser (bought an add'l half point)

GB -1.5/SF -.5/NE -1/DEN -.5/Stanford -1.5

.5 Unit to win 2 Units

For some reason I think NE loses SU this week. Two huge games on deck after this, and they get Miami back in Foxboro the last game of the year. Although if they do lose here, they could lose both upcoming games, and then the division could be in question. I think teasing is the best way.

GL on that 1 P.

Getting in some early adds for tomorrow's games. I'll probably add a few more as we get closer to kickoff.

CHI -3 -120 1 Unit
DET -6.5 .5 Unit
WAS +3 .5 Unit

I don't see much of a loss with Hester. Seattle is one of those teams I love to fade OTR. They traveled across the country, all the way back home, and back to midwest within a 6 day span. That's pretty tough. As for Detriot, Colts are also a pretty bad road team and I think they are coming back down to earth a bit. Washington in a good spot after NY playing their best game of the year. WAS has played them tough and is usually pretty solid as a dog.

Best of luck P Unit and health on the Bears. look forward to the game it could be good. I have Bears in preseason prop @ over 9.5 wins

For some reason I think NE loses SU this week. Two huge games on deck after this, and they get Miami back in Foxboro the last game of the year. Although if they do lose here, they could lose both upcoming games, and then the division could be in question. I think teasing is the best way.

GL on that 1 P.

belicheat doesn't lose in the 2h of the year.

Browner and fellow starting corner Richard Sherman are both expected to play despite the possibility they could be facing four-game suspensions for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. The two are reportedly in the process of appealing those suspensions.

Went with this one against philly last week. riding it again this week.

Team to get first sack - Cowboys -125 .5 Unit

Thanks VK.

Opening up this play - part for tonight and part for next week.

3T Teaser 1 Unit
NYG/WAS o39.5
DEN -.5
SF PK

Back